Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

None from me after a year. Pairs great the the Launch Green, and i love the wood color.

Black was so boring and gets very hot.

Tenn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RT1 Forest Green, Forest Edge
Occupation
Engineer Manager
took delivery last July. Still love it and wouldnā€™t change for any other options. Forest green ext.

Sponsored

Redmond Chad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (LG, FE, 20"), Tesla Model X
Clubs

I wasn't planning on getting Forest Edge. Partly because I wasn't sure how it would really look in person, and partly because I saw no need to spend the extra money.

But the closest match in the shop was a Launch Green configured just how I wanted it except for interior color, so I went for it. No regrets! I think it looks great, and although I don't have the other interior colors to compare, I do think it is cooler than a black interior, and hides dirt and causes less glare than an ocean coast interior.

Tenn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RT1 Forest Green, Forest Edge
Occupation
Engineer Manager
Itā€™s funny - now that you mention it, Iā€™ve never actually ā€˜cleanedā€™ the front seats. I wipe the backseats off from time to time as I have a 6 year old and car pool but other than vacuuming I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever wiped the front seats off.

So yeah - Iā€™d say they stay clean - Iā€™m 15k miles in at this point. šŸ˜…

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
šŸŒ²šŸŒ²R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
No regerts ....

mrodriguez

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Highlander, '23 R1S FG/FE/20" Dark
Occupation
Finance
Clubs

FE is *chefs kiss. I was worried because I had never seen in person. I do not at all second guess my decision. I love it! If you want to really pair it, go with FG on the outside. Absolutely perfect color combo. Do it. You will not regret the decision.

tmmcgee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4Runner; Mustang GT; M3; Grand Cherokee, R1T
Iā€™ve had my FG/FE one year. A few months ago, I was given a loaner R1 with a Black Mountain interior for a few days. Getting back into my R1T with FE only reinforced how much I prefer the FE interior. To me, the contrast is just so much nicer than the BM and I donā€™t have the concerns about cleaning a white interior. If you are fortunate enough to be able to afford an R1, I would get what you want, and to me, the cost of the FE is more than justified by Rivianā€™s execution of the interior.

Sponsored

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

See it in person. Zero regrets with my FG/FE truck and get a lot of compliments on the combo. I was lucky that I got to see one back in early 2022 before I had to commit to it. I will say that OC looks damn good too, but I'd be worried about keeping it clean.

Indy avocado

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1T, '17 Macan S, '11 Mustang GT
Wife and I are very happy with it. I love that it's dark and desaturated enough to not look dirty nor stand out.

I generally don't like colored interiors because they usually have to "blend" with black on the dash or other various places and it looks really half-assed. Rivian spent way too much money making sure everything is color coordinated.

It feels like it should be ugly, but it's wonderful in person, especially with the beautiful warm wood. I WOULD NOT get it without the wood.

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
My only regret is not waiting to get it.
Sponsored