Sponsored

August - September 2022 Delivery Window (June 11th window)

Brwood14608

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future R1T Adventure
Occupation
Firefighter
Starting a new thread for those in this new updated window. I am wondering how many people in this window already have a VehicleId when they look in Devtools at the Graphql. My guide told me I had a VIN assigned to me on 5/16 which I confirmed when looking at the Graphql. He assured me this past week that it was in assembly. I however received a new window yesterday with this grouping. Im wondering if I should pay no mind to this delivery window since i cant imagine it takes 3 months to build a vehicle.
Sponsored

MoreTrout

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Retired USN
I suspect you are right. I noticed at least one post from someone whose delivery window "moved" right a few months who is already scheduled for an actual delivery this week. I haven't bothered to learn how to hack into the system yet, but since I don't have a guide assigned it's probably safe to say I don't have a VIN either. I suspect they just assigned these new windows based on configurations and planned dates of batch builds and didn't even bother to filter out those that already had vehicles assigned.

MarkieSharkie

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software Designer
Howdy. I got narrowed from July-Sept to Aug-Sept. Noticed a lot of people who also previously had July-Sept got bumped to Oct-Dec, yikes.

UPDATE
Posted here on Wednesday and got invited to the R1 Shop + Guide assigned + "A Seamless Process" email all on Friday. Got access to the shop Saturday and scheduled call with Guide for tomorrow.

Last edited:

Mcgarrsc

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328i
Ordered 2/2021 (Adventure, Glacier White, BM, 21s, auto-tonneau) and went from July-September to August-September. I changed my delivery address from SoCal to Chicago (around May ‘22) and luckily I didn’t go to Sept-Oct, but it feels like folks in SoCal are getting their delivery before those in IL. Reached out to CS and they just keep saying “any day now” but for some reason I get the feeling I’m a bit stuck.

Just me? Do I need more patience?

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

Ordered 2/2021 (Adventure, Glacier White, BM, 21s, auto-tonneau) and went from July-September to August-September. I changed my delivery address from SoCal to Chicago (around May ‘22) and luckily I didn’t go to Sept-Oct, but it feels like folks in SoCal are getting their delivery before those in IL. Reached out to CS and they just keep saying “any day now” but for some reason I get the feeling I’m a bit stuck.

Just me? Do I need more patience?
Probably just patience. I am also August - September and the Chicago service center is the closest to me. I received a guide yesterday and a VIN and 8 steps today. No delivery scheduled yet but hopefully that will come soon, especially since I need to coordinate selling my car (not trading in because the offer was pretty poor).

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Any noise????? Or are the crickets singing away?!

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
Any noise????? Or are the crickets singing away?!
Depends on the vehicle. I think we might need to break out R1T and R1S deliveries in this window into separate threads. Fully expect that R1T deliveries will actually happen throughout the window, whereas there might be a handful of R1S deliveries at best in late September.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Depends on the vehicle. I think we might need to break out R1T and R1S deliveries in this window into separate threads. Fully expect that R1T deliveries will actually happen throughout the window, whereas there might be a handful of R1S deliveries at best in late September.
Only R1S....trucks are plentiful

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

There is an August/September R1S window...right?

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
Well, the five previous posters on this thread (including OP) all have R1Ts in their signature 😆

Sponsored

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Employee deliveries have been continuing at a steady pace, so I remain hopeful they will stay on schedule with customer deliveries. I'm not sure what the trigger is to allow them to begin customer deliveries, but it can't be too far away.

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
Employee deliveries have been continuing at a steady pace, so I remain hopeful they will stay on schedule with customer deliveries. I'm not sure what the trigger is to allow them to begin customer deliveries, but it can't be too far away.
Is this being tracked somewhere? I think I've seen maybe a handful of posts like this strewn across new threads, the photos thread, and the individual color "club" threads. But it's hard to say if the R1S "delivered" figure is at 20 or 200 or something else.

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Is this being tracked somewhere? I think I've seen maybe a handful of posts like this strewn across new threads, the photos thread, and the individual color "club" threads. But it's hard to say if the R1S "delivered" figure is at 20 or 200 or something else.
Not that I'm aware of. I asked the representative who took me on my First Mile drive this weekend about the current state of R1S deliveries, and she said they were doing many of them out in California, some in Normal but not that many in Plymouth. It sounded like she was a national delivery coordinator so she was a bit more knowledgeable than a typical service center employee or contractor would be.
Sponsored