Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher
Ahoy from s00nish!

You may know us from such places as “Reddit” and “Occasional plug on a random Facebook post” - but we’re new-er around these parts.

Who we are:

Two enthusiastic R1T owners. Steve’s work as a school teacher and in 3D printing spawned the idea to solve some problems we’ve both had with our trucks. Tack on David’s background as an e-commerce consultant (albeit, not an engineer or designer!) meant we had enough combined knowledge to not only design and produce some accessories, but set up a place for people to purchase them.

What we make:

Stuff that solves problems - big and small - that we’ve had with our trucks. It started with the charging plate, but as time has gone by, we’ve come up with other solutions for the gaping maw posing as a center console, the nightmare that is stuffing the compressor hose back in it’s storage bag, and a few other things too!

Why the name:

We both have full time jobs. This is a passion project that we do on the side. As such, our families and day jobs come first. That means our ability to ship orders out same-day and invest in mass-production is limited. So when the question comes up of “When will x be ready?” - our best answer is soon! …ish. We also spent years hearing “Coming s00n” from our friends at Rivian, and have been here since pretty early on, so “s00n” became “s00n…ish” in our quests to acquire our trucks.

Any questions?

Hit us up - [email protected] - and we’ll answer just as s00n as we can.
Sponsored

Last edited:

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Great idea with the compressor hose winder. Also like the design of your center console organizer.

If you want to drive yourself even more crazy it seems like people desire a place to put their large water bottles in the lower floor console. I bet you would have quite a few interested if you crack that nut.

WSea

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Occupation
Architect
Great idea with the compressor hose winder. Also like the design of your center console organizer.

If you want to drive yourself even more crazy it seems like people desire a place to put their large water bottles in the lower floor console. I bet you would have quite a few interested if you crack that nut.
THIS! The thing just rolls around unless I place it sideways further away from center console with the angled portion of the bottle cap down. Laughable that I thought it would fit in the cup holder

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
THIS! The thing just rolls around unless I place it sideways further away from center console with the angled portion of the bottle cap down. Laughable that I thought it would fit in the cup holder
Rivian drastically underestimated how much hydration their buyers demand.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sojhinn

Sojhinn

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher

Rivian drastically underestimated how much hydration their buyers demand.
So I have a solution that should be available s00n.

Rivian R1T R1S Ahoy All From s00nish! cupholder

TimJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6
Brilliant! I just put in an order for 2 of the hose winders. Now my s00n to arrive R1T and my wife’s much later R1S will have one. Thanks for coming up with a simple and practical solution to a problem. Keep it up.

OP
OP
Sojhinn

Sojhinn

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher
Brilliant! I just put in an order for 2 of the hose winders. Now my s00n to arrive R1T and my wife’s much later R1S will have one. Thanks for coming up with a simple and practical solution to a problem. Keep it up.

My pleasure. As a heads up there's a possibility the look of the winder will be slightly different. The outside will be brushed aluminum. And will require 3 bolts for assembly.

This is due to issues with 3d printing the part. Too many overhangs. In the end it should be stronger and in my opinion better looking.

TimJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6
My pleasure. As a heads up there's a possibility the look of the winder will be slightly different. The outside will be brushed aluminum. And will require 3 bolts for assembly.

This is due to issues with 3d printing the part. Too many overhangs. In the end it should be stronger and in my opinion better looking.
No problem. If it functions the same with the nozzle lock and fits in the original bag, that is what is important. I’m still happy to get you 1/15th of the way to your goal.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Ahoy? What forum do you think you're on, the "functions as a boat for a short time" Cybertruck?

Sponsored

DirtyJester

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 kona ev
Occupation
Millwright
Just make sure when you wind the air compressor cord around that make sure you allow the natural curve of the hose to follow it around the spool. Don’t just crank it around like many do with extension cords. As you could damage the air line.
Yay got to use some of my millwright knowledge on the forum. Lol

OP
OP
Sojhinn

Sojhinn

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher
Just make sure when you wind the air compressor cord around that make sure you allow the natural curve of the hose to follow it around the spool. Don’t just crank it around like many do with extension cords. As you could damage the air line.
Yay got to use some of my millwright knowledge on the forum. Lol
Good call.