Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Older VINs might have been pulled off the line to be addressed for issues. I would expect they'd end up having a more significant QA at the end of the line because of that.
We are taking delivery of a 3XXX 2023 VIN R1S on Thursday, our second Rivian. I know what to expect and what to inspect so I hope they are prepared for me.
Sponsored

invernite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Honday Odyssey
Occupation
Clicking refresh in the R1 Shop
Clubs

Older VINs might have been pulled off the line to be addressed for issues. I would expect they'd end up having a more significant QA at the end of the line because of that.
We are taking delivery of a 3XXX 2023 VIN R1S on Thursday, our second Rivian. I know what to expect and what to inspect so I hope they are prepared for me.
Sorry for my laziness if this was already posted somewhere else, but any tips on what to expect and inspect at delivery? I know about panel alignment issues, but am thinking there may be more to learn and look out for based on your experience.

I'm expecting to take delivery of the R1S week after next.

evguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1S LE; '18 Model 3 LR
Occupation
Law
Looking at your profile and sig block, you are assembling an impressive collection of EVs! How do you charge all of them?

SlaterGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Nissan Leaf, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Clubs

Just got a 2022 17XX assigned from shop. Thinking of refusing it 😬

Vik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S | Model S LR | Model Y Perf
Bumping this topic. I was recently given R1 Shop Access and selected a Launch Edition R1S. I received the VIN and it is extremely low (NN0013XX) and a 2022 model year. Why are they offering 2022 models when it is nearing the end of 2023?
Sponsored