Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition

Speedrye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Commodore, Supra, FJ Cruiser
If this photo had been posted anywhere else, I'm not even sure I would've noticed the Rivian beyond the ugliness of that Bronco. First time I've seen the 4-door soft top, and I've gotta say, I find it hideous. This from someone that generally likes the new Bronco (Sport not so much).

Tags do look temporary on the R1T though.

Sponsored

SlaterGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Nissan Leaf, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Clubs

If this photo had been posted anywhere else, I'm not even sure I would've noticed the Rivian beyond the ugliness of that Bronco. First time I've seen the 4-door soft top, and I've gotta say, I find it hideous. This from someone that generally likes the new Bronco (Sport not so much).

Tags do look temporary on the R1T though.
Honestly have only seen one Bronco on the road that I thought looked decent. The rest have looked uuuuuuugly. ?

They look so good on the website, I just don't understand how they can look so different in person??

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
They look so good on the website, I just don't understand how they can look so different in person??
Used to think that a lot back in my online dating days....

carl

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, VW Atlas, Volvo V60 Polestar
Clubs

Honestly have only seen one Bronco on the road that I thought looked decent. The rest have looked uuuuuuugly. ?

There are quite a few Bronco Sports driving around, which is not the same as the full size. Could that be it?
Rivian R1T R1S R1T vs Bronco Pics 1633630366192

SlaterGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Nissan Leaf, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Clubs

There are quite a few Bronco Sports driving around, which is not the same as the full size. Could that be it?
1633630366192.png
That must be it! I did not realize that they had different sizes and I think up to this point I have only seen the Sport.

OP
OP

SJ R1S

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex/Subaru Outback
That must be it! I did not realize that they had different sizes and I think up to this point I have only seen the Sport.
The other thing that makes a big difference in my opinion is soft top vs hard top. I'm not a big fan of the soft top.

With that said, I agree, the ones you've seen are probably Bronco sports. There are very few of the full sized Broncos on the road as Ford has had huge issues with production (mostly related to the hard top). I haven't seen any of the full sized Broncos on the road.

Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Temp tags? I'm guessing that means this person was part of the employee deliveries. I live just down the road from where this was taken and I haven't even had a guide contact yet.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I can't tell if there are filters applied to these photos, but that blue looks mean af under these overcast skies :camera:
that's actually what has tempted me to getting one in Seattle. I'm not sure if I like the blue in bright light, but definitely when it presents itself a little darker.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

that's actually what has tempted me to getting one in Seattle. I'm not sure if I like the blue in bright light, but definitely when it presents itself a little darker.

Can always go with the Rivian blue and then get it professionally wrapped with protective film. They make kinds with a satin finish, a very slight smokey effect. Seen some photos of new Broncos with this treatment and the paint tone goes from so-so to knockout.

Ford Bronco in Antimatter blue satin PPF wrapped. I think it looks outstanding

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...pped-antimatter-blue-bronco.21911/post-780155

Last edited:

R1T7777

First Name
CaliSurfer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Propagandist

Same. I was thinking they would look great...but no.
Sponsored