Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

As promised, happy to present our RMaxx Running Boards and Rock Sliders!

We've carefully engineered these specifically for Rivian fitments. Two options, Running Boards for those that seek the step. And for those that want to tackle the world, we've got the Rock Slider version. Looks are important to us, but so is function. So the sliders are FOR REAL. Go ahead and grind your way over the rockers, we're ready for you. Our sliders are direct frame mount and spec'd for Rivian heavyweights - no brackets or cantilever or light duty stuff here.

FAQ:
  • The step sits about 0.7" under the door
  • The Sliders are attached to the frame, behind (inboard) the running boards.
  • The Slider option is something we weld together with the Running boards. The assembly bolts to the truck (no welding on the truck)
  • Structurally, the running boards are just that - they attach with brackets and provide a step.
  • The Sliders are a heavy duty frame rail attachment that bolts directly to the frame structure and protects when sliding over rocks, high-centering the truck, etc.
  • Neither product prohibits jacking. We have that covered for both Running boards and Sliders.
  • You cant jack up on the running boards
  • You can definitely jack up on the sliders
  • Range impact, will be something, but not quantified at this point. The parts are 'inboard' the tire outer surface, which is good.

Made in the USA - in production now.

Check them out here - Introductory pricing and free shipping for the first wave!

https://evsportline.com/collections...running-board-rock-sliders-for-rivian-r1t-r1s

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV black-rivian-r1t-running-boards
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Do you have any photos showing the bars with the door open?
We will soon, these are in fixturing now. With the door closed, you'll see about 3.5" looking straight down. And with the door open, you'll see the full step, about 5".

atR1S

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2023 R1S
Clubs

Would love a couple more pics that show more detail. What kind of finish do these have? Will they have some sort of texture for traction purposes?

Sponsored

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Would love a couple more pics that show more detail. What kind of finish do these have? Will they have some sort of texture for traction purposes?
Yes, textured powder coat - nice grip surface.

Will post more pics over coming days. Here is a little teaser, we're tweaking this a little but this is the styling cue

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 4.04.31 PM

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Do the rock sliders and running boards look the same? Which are pictured?
Weight of the rock sliders?
Structurally what is the difference between the two?
With the rock sliders do the interfere with the jacking points, can you jack from them directly?

Thanks in advance. Glad to see you guys filling this need.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Do the rock sliders and running boards look the same? Which are pictured?
Weight of the rock sliders?
Structurally what is the difference between the two?
With the rock sliders do the interfere with the jacking points, can you jack from them directly?

Thanks in advance. Glad to see you guys filling this need.
All good questions!

• You're looking at the running boards.
  • The Slider option is something we weld together with the Running boards. The assembly bolts to the truck (no welding on the truck)
  • Structurally, the running boards are just that - they attach with brackets and provide a step.
  • The Sliders are a heavy duty frame rail attachment that bolts directly to the frame structure and protects when sliding over rocks, high-centering the truck, etc.
  • Neither product prohibits jacking. We have that covered for both Running boards and Sliders.

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

All good questions!

• You're looking at the running boards.
Thanks. I'll be following. Once you have some photos of the rock sliders I will likely be a buyer.

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
As promised, happy to present our RMaxx Running Boards and Rock Sliders!

We've carefully engineered these specifically for Rivian fitments. Two options, Running Boards for those that seek the step. And for those that want to tackle the world, we've got the Rock Slider version. Looks are important to us, but so is function. So the sliders are FOR REAL. Go ahead and grind your way over the rockers, we're ready for you. Our sliders are direct frame mount and spec'd for Rivian heavyweights - no brackets or cantilever or light duty stuff here.

Made in the USA - in production now

Check them out here - Introductory pricing and free shipping for the first wave!

https://evsportline.com/collections...running-board-rock-sliders-for-rivian-r1t-r1s

black-rivian-r1t-running-boards.jpg
That looks awesome. Any idea of weight capacity of these? is the "bolt in" a easy job to do at home or is it going to require more involved procedures.

Sponsored

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

That looks awesome. Any idea of weight capacity of these? is the "bolt in" a easy job to do at home or is it going to require more involved procedures.
Rated for 500lbs on the running boards

Yes, easy DIY bolt on. The sliders, you need a buddy to hold it up while you bolt it on. But the offroad mode is great, lifts the truck

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

Definitely interested. Once more photos are released, I'll solidify my decision.

OverZealous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2023 R1S Quad-Adventure
Occupation
Product Manager / Front-End Developer
I assume if it's easy-on, it's easy off with no long-term damage/risks to the frame? I'm still curious what having running boards will do to range. If I find out they have a big effect on range, I'd really like to be able to remove them easily for road trips.

I might pick up a set of the running boards for the truck to test them out. When we get our R1S, which my wife will be the primary driver on, I think we'll need something like this, even with kneel mode, for it to be a comfortable daily driver for her.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Good price on the sliders depending what the actual specs are. Nice job, as usual!

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
Interested pending more details. Also the weights listed on the site are a bit off...

" The R1T weighs almost 6,000 7,000lbs, and has a GVWR of just under 8,000 over 8,500 - we have engineered to this spec! " Hopefully that is the spec you actually engineered to.
Sponsored