Sponsored

eRacer

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Building on this, I know a few people who have received their sliders who ordered early, so I can confirm they are shipping and look great.
This is the actual video that sold me on the product.

It's my little one who stuggles getting in and out of the back that will be the most excited to have this put on her favorite truck.
Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
This is the actual video that sold me on the product.

It's my little one who stuggles getting in and out of the back that will be the most excited to have this put on her favorite truck.
yep, that's just the older variant. Same looks, different attachment process to the frame since Rivian changed some things slightly after entering production.

OP
OP
electruck4x4

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
'22 R1T VIN 2xx, '19 Model 3, '70 Blazer
Not a bad way to kick off the weekend... We're continuing to ramp things up around here with production of our Megawatt rock sliders for R1T. That means continued progress toward fulfilling existing order holders. It also means our order lead time for new orders are gradually coming down as well. We're looking forward to getting more and more of these out there in your hands!

Rivian R1T R1S Megawatt™ Rock Sliders for R1T. Coming soon to Electruck4x4.com IMG_0975 copy

eRacer

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Excited to see the update and the photos! I'll be looking for my email, s00nish.

agame32

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Not a bad way to kick off the weekend... We're continuing to ramp things up around here with production of our Megawatt rock sliders for R1T. That means continued progress toward fulfilling existing order holders. It also means our order lead time for new orders are gradually coming down as well. We're looking forward to getting more and more of these out there in your hands!

IMG_0975 copy.jpg
Oh nice, I think I see mine right there in the back. You got my address… ;)

Sponsored

strykerwsu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy SS, Ford Bronco, Ram Rebel, Ford Flex, G8
UPDATED
Finished the driver side. Took all of 45 minutes now that I knew the process. No issues on this side so the bolt hole in middle on passenger side definitely a Rivian variation.

So easy to get in truck in offroad mode. Super Beefy and look great. Excited to basically be done with truck updates. No worries on the trail now around battery and frame. Now a few items that hang down from suspension may still be triuble spots.

Got mine today, definitely worth the wait.

Didn't have much time tonight so only got the passenger side on. Assuming no issue with driver side tomorrow, really happy.

A few tips, as I thought I read instructions but I still made it harder. Their new design allows us to hang from the large torx bolts. So dont try putting the 17mm bolts in first like this dummy. Also, I know they have been hampered by Rivian variation on changing the frame. I have 1 middle 17mm bolt section that wont fit, but with the other 13 or so bolts nice and snug they are going nowhere.

So excited to be able to go offroad with less worry and use my quickjacks to easily go backand forth from 20s to 21s.

Thank you @electruck4x4, I know you guys have been working hard. Boxing and wrapping was great. My daughter thought we got 2 mummies.

More pics tomorrow

Rivian R1T R1S Megawatt™ Rock Sliders for R1T. Coming soon to Electruck4x4.com 20230818_222259

Rivian R1T R1S Megawatt™ Rock Sliders for R1T. Coming soon to Electruck4x4.com 20230818_215407

Rivian R1T R1S Megawatt™ Rock Sliders for R1T. Coming soon to Electruck4x4.com 20230818_185348

Rivian R1T R1S Megawatt™ Rock Sliders for R1T. Coming soon to Electruck4x4.com 20230818_190843

Rivian R1T R1S Megawatt™ Rock Sliders for R1T. Coming soon to Electruck4x4.com 20230820_161123

Rivian R1T R1S Megawatt™ Rock Sliders for R1T. Coming soon to Electruck4x4.com 20230820_161113

Last edited:

an-thu-knee

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T (Limestone)
Hi, is there an estimated/minimal amount of range loss to be expected after installing these? Thanks

Mahawkma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Black Friday sale is on. Was thinking of ordering but with shipping, it’s still a little rich for my blood. Still may cave. . .

LivingInKaos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch Green Forest Edge
Occupation
Own Fabrication Company
Clubs

Black Friday sale is on. Was thinking of ordering but with shipping, it’s still a little rich for my blood. Still may cave. . .
I've had mine since April. Wouldn't have it any other way.....

RabidRat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 03 S2K
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Agreed. Even just for the ease of getting in and out I can't imagine how I lived without these.

I'll never go back.

Sponsored

sevrsnape37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Has anyone experienced any build quality issues?

For example, the EV Sportlines seem to have some denting, internal rust and paint chipping (they’re supposed to be powder coated?) issues. I believe these ones are coated internally and actually powder coat instead of paint or cheap powder coat so don’t expect the same but just wondering if there’s anything to think ahead for.

Also, some in the EV Sportline community are cutting their plastic trim to fit their sliders. Seems to me that it’ll just trap debris in there. Nothing on this similar that’s required or recommended right?

RabidRat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 03 S2K
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Mine have been excellent. Still good as new after 5 months!

Mine was one of the first batch and I had to do some modifications to make it fit, but by now they should be great. Haven't heard of anyone needing to do that lately.
Sponsored