First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2022 Pilot
Occupation
Cinematography
Can you order the sliders without the running boards attached?

Sponsored

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
Clubs

Can you order the sliders without the running boards attached?
+1, I’d be primarily interested in the sliders for jacking, not rocking.

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

Not that I don't trust that EV Sportline is making these and will be shipping them (they aren't some random new vendor and plenty of people love their jack pucks and other accessories), but I feel like people should be aware that the image listed is a photoshop job and not an actual image of the running board on an R1T.

The exact same picture, sans running board, is featured on the product page for the wheels and if you look closely it's pretty clear the running board was added digitally.

So anyone who is buying purely based on the picture, take note that you're technically looking at a rendering, not a picture of the product installed on an R1T.

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV 09-640d-489f-bc22-e703c5b309f7_631x@2x.progressive

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV black-rivian-r1t-running-boards-

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

Is the payment on a preorder processed immediately or upon shipping?

Canthoney

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Kia EV6 FE, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Self-Employed: Real Estate Management
Not that I don't trust that EV Sportline is making these and will be shipping them (they aren't some random new vendor and plenty of people love their jack pucks and other accessories), but I feel like people should be aware that the image listed is a photoshop job and not an actual image of the running board on an R1T.

The exact same picture, sans running board, is featured on the product page for the wheels and if you look closely it's pretty clear the running board was added digitally.

So anyone who is buying purely based on the picture, take note that you're technically looking at a rendering, not a picture of the product installed on an R1T.

09-640d-489f-bc22-e703c5b309f7_631x@2x.progressive.jpg

black-rivian-r1t-running-boards-jpg.jpg
Yeah, I would feel a lot more comfortable if I saw some real pictures of it installed and the installation instructions before I put in an order. How long is the introductory price honored for?

Sponsored

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired

09-640d-489f-bc22-e703c5b309f7_631x@2x.progressive.jpg

black-rivian-r1t-running-boards-jpg.jpg
A rendering… hmmm….

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
Clubs

“The art (literally) of the possible”.

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

All good questions!

• You're looking at the running boards.
  • The Sliders are attached to the frame, behind (inboard) the running boards.
  • The Slider option is something we weld together with the Running boards. The assembly bolts to the truck (no welding on the truck)
  • Structurally, the running boards are just that - they attach with brackets and provide a step.
  • The Sliders are a heavy duty frame rail attachment that bolts directly to the frame structure and protects when sliding over rocks, high-centering the truck, etc.
  • Neither product prohibits jacking. We have that covered for both Running boards and Sliders.
  • You cant jack up on the running boards
  • You can definitely jack up on the sliders
Definitely need photos of the sliders, specifically. Your description makes it sound like you can't rub the outboard portion of the step along a rock down the side of the truck. Just as important as taking a rock between the front/rear wheels along the slider, you need to be able to fall sideways into/along a rock. With the wheelbase as long as it is, this is a likely scenario on a tighter trail. A good example of this would be when Motor Trend took their test truck down Black Bear Pass. They didn't show the passenger side of the truck afterwards, but the line they took definitely dragged the passenger side along a large rock and likely did a decent amount of damage.

noev4me

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla P85 , R1T, R1S
These look pretty nice, so please post photo's when available with doors opened and closed. Question - is the precision fitted bed mat just a rectangular mat, or does it extend around the wheel wells? Thanks
Sponsored