Sponsored

Running boards and rock rails, what are my current choices (R1S)?

EchoDelta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Yellow,Quad,20 ; Model Y LR
Clubs

Megawatt has a $200 discount going for R1S preorders. That brings it in to be very competitive bang/buck across the whole line.
Sponsored

Jac

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Volvo XC40, Honda VFR1200X
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Just had my Direct Current Engineering/Weistec rock sliders installed on my R1S by Automobilia Auto Salon, West Haven Connecticut.

Rivian R1T R1S Running boards and rock rails, what are my current choices (R1S)? IMG_2942

Rivian R1T R1S Running boards and rock rails, what are my current choices (R1S)? IMG_2941

LoneI2anger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Woof the discount is nice on these but the shipping prices on these are hefty...

240vPlug

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ElectrifiedOutdoors.com
Vehicles
23 R1T (Limestone), 23 R1S (El Cap)
Clubs

All these companies offer great products. I have an install video coming on our R1S very soon for the EV BASE Running boards. You can also use my discount code "KEN15" to get 20% off at their site.

The running boards for R1S do not have any lettering on them now and the running boards are redesigned. They are decent quality and sturdy (I'm no lightweight 😂)

They are running boards only and not rock sliders. They should help with door dings though as rogue doors will hit the running boards instead of your door panels.

Last edited:

Olaf2023

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
All these companies offer great products. I have an install video coming on our R1S very soon for the EV BASE Running boards. You can also use my discount code "KEN15" to get 15% off at their site.

The running boards for R1S do not have any lettering on them now and the running boards are redesigned. They are decent quality and sturdy (I'm no lightweight 😂)

I'll post up the R1S video when it's released but for now here is a pic and install vid from the T. They are running boards only and not rock sliders. They should help with door dings though as rogue doors will hit the running boards instead of your door panels.

View attachment 77195

Saw your video but is there a way to put the covers back on?

Sponsored

Bimmer100

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Audio HiFi Manufacturer
Clubs

Just had my Direct Current Engineering/Weistec rock sliders installed on my R1S by Automobilia Auto Salon, West Haven Connecticut.

IMG_2942.jpeg

IMG_2941.jpeg
Yes! I second on weistec. Very happy with these rock sliders. Top notch quality!

Rivian R1T R1S Running boards and rock rails, what are my current choices (R1S)? IMG_0259
Sponsored