Sponsored

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Will never buy a Land Rover again!!!
The Cooper AT3's in OEM 20 sizes are 11lbs more each!! However, they have a much higher tire operating pressure range than the Scorpions. Scorpions 50PSI and the Coopers can be run up to 80PSI.

I did two runs on my 55 mile freeway test track (some grades and flats) and found that I can gain back my lost range on the Coopers by running them at 65psi, which is where I have been at for two-months. Far more durable tire over OEM. More to come...
Photos?
Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
The Cooper AT3's in OEM 20 sizes are 11lbs more each!! However, they have a much higher tire operating pressure range than the Scorpions. Scorpions 50PSI and the Coopers can be run up to 80PSI.

I did two runs on my 55 mile freeway test track (some grades and flats) and found that I can gain back my lost range on the Coopers by running them at 65psi, which is where I have been at for two-months. Far more durable tire over OEM. More to come...
You sure they weigh that much more? Aren't the OEM tires 46 or 48 lbs? My Nokian LT3s are 54 lbs.

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch Edition
You sure they weigh that much more? Aren't the OEM tires 46 or 48 lbs? My Nokian LT3s are 54 lbs.
Positive. I weighed them personally. I have another thread somewhere showing the weights on a digital scale. Sidewall rubber on the Scorpion EV's are THIN.....

Armando

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Turbo, Tundra, MBZ GLE AMG 53, 66 Mustang Conv
Occupation
Winery owner
Wore out 22” Pirelli’s in 11,000 miles. Does anyone know what other 22” tires are available that will work with the R1T?

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles