Sponsored

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lightning
Duuuude. I would take that in a heartbeat.
I like the silver one too, but the wife wants and insist on a CY, so the wait goes on in search of the CY.
Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I asked to get access to the R1S Shop and the request was approved.

Since we've ruled out that it only applies to LEs it leads me to believe its based on how old your order date is, i.e., if you ordered recently they won't just dole out R1S shop access to anyone.

Feel free to ask - one won't know the answer without asking. I'm not sure I fully understand why they have these many unallocated vehicles leaving Normal - baffles me!

Hope this helps.
Time to start utube channel

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Hello, new to the thread. I ordered the R1S and R1T in July 2022. Based on my order date and others having access to the R1S shop, does anyone know when I can potentially expect to be invited to the shop?

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

just got access to the R1S Shop but no inventory here in the PNW. anyone seeing any vehicles in your area?

Last edited:

Sponsored

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
OP
OP

astonius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cars
I could swear thats the shop that had the most inventory in it when @astonius originally posted the screenshots.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding your comment, but every R1S in the shop so far has been Launch Edition, and the handful of Adventure reservations that have been given access to the shop have not seen any inventory.

LazarusTaxa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ60, XC90
ADV Res holders can't see the inventory in the shop b/c they are all LE vehicles. I suppose if there were any ADV Trims in there, then they would be visible.

Sponsored

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
@astonius & @LazarusTaxa - this has been a theory on the boards for quite some time...leading one to believe there are two shops, and I'm in agreement that may be the case.

We potentially have the ability to confirm our hypothesis since we have two folks in the PNW area which checks off the geographical box (since the R1 store is based on geography).

Said differently, if @dleewla (Adv trim holder) can't see anything but @astonius (LE holder) can see inventory then this would go from theory to reality.

OP
OP

astonius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cars
@astonius & @LazarusTaxa - this has been a theory on the boards for quite some time...leading one to believe there are two shops, and I'm in agreement that may be the case.

We potentially have the ability to confirm our hypothesis since we have two folks in the PNW area which checks off the geographical box (since the R1 store is based on geography).

Said differently, if @dleewla (Adv trim holder) can't see anything but @astonius (LE holder) can see inventory then this would go from theory to reality.
I don't know that they're distinct, per se. An LE holder should see both LE and Adv while Adv holders will only see Adv (if available). This is how the R1T shop has worked.

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your comment, but every R1S in the shop so far has been Launch Edition, and the handful of Adventure reservations that have been given access to the shop have not seen any inventory.
are you seeing any R1S in the Shop today?

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

Yes, currently 25. A sea of launch green, handful of whites and el caps, a forest green, a silver, a limestone, and a black. No colorful ones.
guess that proves that non-LE orders cannot see the inventory as i see nothing. too bad though cause i really wanted launch green.
Sponsored