Sponsored

R1S Limestone - myth once again

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

We’ve had a pretty good look at the R1S in all the colors except for Limestone now. I really don’t get why Rivian hides this color. Just show the damn color on an R1S
Sponsored

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Wrangler 2DR, 2022 R1T
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

Have they shown a R1S with any interior other than Black Mountain?

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
We’ve had a pretty good look at the R1S in all the colors except for Limestone now. I really don’t get why Rivian hides this color. Just show the damn color on an R1S
I spoke about that with one of the Rivian employees at the service center... They said it's because Limestone doesn't photograph well. It's REALLY hard to get Limestone to look the way they want in photos.

OP
OP
dleewla

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

I spoke about that with one of the Rivian employees at the service center... They said it's because Limestone doesn't photograph well. It's REALLY hard to get Limestone to look the way they want in photos.
hmmm. though i get it, still kinda lame excuse. i think we already know it doesnt photograph well. worse is to try to hide it. pretty much every color they make other than black and white photographs different than it looks in person.

and would help if they actually produced more with Limestone so we could hope to see it in person instead of online.

Last edited:

Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
and would help if they actually produced more with Limestone so we could hope to see it in person instead of online.
This might be regional? I've visited two service centers, and both had Limestone on the ground.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

My R1S order is configured as Limestone, so I'd love to see it in real life.

I've seen two Limestone R1T's and the color honestly is near impossible to photograph.

runwithscissors

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC90, MDX, R1S
My R1S order is configured as Limestone, so I'd love to see it in real life.

I've seen two Limestone R1T's and the color honestly is near impossible to photograph.
What interior color did you go with? I picked the R1S - Limestone with OC but switched to BM right before the binding purchase agreement. I also went with Black 22's and I feel like I made a mistake with switching the interior to BM and the Black 22's. Should've went with 21's and have them powder coated. Called customer service and asked about switching configs after the purchase agreement and she made it sound like it's possible but the fine print scares me in the contract.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Limestone R1S with OC interior and bright Sport 22's (because I'm a cheapskate)

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Limestone - myth once again R1S Lime sideview

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Just creating hype....

Sponsored

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I agree with this. Having seen it in person, I like it MUCH better in person than I have seen in the photos, which sometimes look green and other times look blue. It's much better in person and my current configuration is for Limestone!