First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback & Impreza
Occupation
Engineer
My 8 steps for la silver leg opened this morning and there’s a vin associated with it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
KingTodd

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
My 8 steps for la silver leg opened this morning and there’s a vin associated with it.
Awesome....at least they are moving on the LE's...I guess they can't move onto ADV until they do those, and just maybe there will be a few extra LAS LE's that will show up on the R1S shop that I currently don't have access too so it doesn't make a difference :(
Post some pics when you get it!

And what is your interior color and wheel choice?

jamiehobbes

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback & Impreza
Occupation
Engineer
Awesome....at least they are moving on the LE's...I guess they can't move onto ADV until they do those, and just maybe there will be a few extra LAS LE's that will show up on the R1S shop that I currently don't have access too so it doesn't make a difference :(
Post some pics when you get it!

And what is your interior color and wheel choice?
BM with 22 inch bright

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
In the recently opened R1 Shop (posted by someone else in a different thread)…

Rivian R1T R1S R1S LA Silver new delivery estimates 7987448F-8770-4BF4-BF72-FC1993C94720

You slap an underbody shield on that puppy and switch to the 20” darks and that’s pretty much my config… 🤦🏻‍♂️

MaskedRacerX

First Name
DT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Tesla M3P / '21 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Occupation
Software Dev / Architect / Product Designer
Were you able to tell if he silver r1s’ were demo or customer cars
Wow, that's fantastic. And it makes the silver roof strip blend in as like an extension of the body color.

Sponsored

NashvilleR1S

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2022 Pilot
Occupation
Cinematography
Recently taken at the franklin TN service center. Someone's getting one soon.
Rivian R1T R1S R1S LA Silver new delivery estimates Screen Shot 2023-01-28 at 11.51.22 AM

OP
OP
KingTodd

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
In the recently opened R1 Shop (posted by someone else in a different thread)…

7987448F-8770-4BF4-BF72-FC1993C94720.jpeg

You slap an underbody shield on that puppy and switch to the 20” darks and that’s pretty much my config… 🤦🏻‍♂️
I saw that too on the other thread. If I see one with 21" or 22" and is an LE I will likely move on it, but I won't move on anything until we get our new January delivery updates

echerod

First Name
Rodolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3
Occupation
Finance

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
I saw that too on the other thread. If I see one with 21" or 22" and is an LE I will likely move on it, but I won't move on anything until we get our new January delivery updates
Did you get access to the Shop?

Sponsored

OP
OP
KingTodd

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Did you get access to the Shop?
I worded that poorly. I do not have access to the R1S shop.

If people continue to post images of the R1S shop, and I see a LE LAS with 21" or 22", I will attempt to move on it by contacting my guide...unless I am granted access to the shop by then.

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
I worded that poorly. I do not have access to the R1S shop.

If people continue to post images of the R1S shop, and I see a LE LAS with 21" or 22", I will attempt to move on it by contacting my guide...unless I am granted access to the shop by then.
All good! I was just being OCD and trying to connect Shop access to order dates/configs. I’m with ya, though. If that thing had an UB Shield, I might’ve tried to push my guide harder to assist and just buy a new set of wheels via the Gear Shop…

The wait continues. Fingers crossed for us next Tuesday.

Mygrain

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 IONIQ 5, '23 R1S quad, many Deeres
Occupation
grain farmer, ex-Honda factory engineer
Clubs

Can a guide pull a vehicle from the Shop and match it to a preorder holder who doesn't have shop access?

Prior to the R1S Shop opening, guides apparently had access to a list of available/orphaned vehicles. Does that list still exist, or has the Shop inventory replaced that list?

Sorry if these questions have been asked and answered previously in R1T threads (which I generally don't follow).

OP
OP
KingTodd

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Can a guide pull a vehicle from the Shop and match it to a preorder holder who doesn't have shop access?

Prior to the R1S Shop opening, guides apparently had access to a list of available/orphaned vehicles. Does that list still exist, or has the Shop inventory replaced that list?

Sorry if these questions have been asked and answered previously in R1T threads (which I generally don't follow).
I don't know the answer, but it has been reported here by others that their guides do see a list of orphaned vehicles. I don't know if these also are the same or different than what shows up in the shop.

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
Mildly interesting. Just logged into my account and instead of “2024”, it now says, “processing estimate”. With the way things have been rolling, it’ll probably pop up as “2025” tomorrow… 🤦🏻‍♂️

That said, fingers crossed for something sooner…!
Sponsored