R1S LA Silver new delivery estimates

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
Taking delivery of LA Silver this week Wednesday, May 3.
Congratulations! I was just told my LAS R1S is at the local SC in Phoenix. Just waiting for the “schedule delivery” to open up, but hoping to get it within the next week!
Sponsored

Tmoody

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Audi etron Sportback
Congratulations! I was just told my LAS R1S is at the local SC in Phoenix. Just waiting for the “schedule delivery” to open up, but hoping to get it within the next week!
we moved last year from TN to TX so I have no idea if that had any delays or even speed ups in the delivery chain.

OP
OP
KingTodd

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
After 923 days from deposit, my ADV LAS R1S was delivered. I got it faster because I was given Shop access, otherwise my January window was July-Sept
Rivian R1T R1S R1S LA Silver new delivery estimates 1682985269892

McMoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Window is the same for me just narrowed down to August or September. I saw a Rivian Blue R1S today in person and wow did it look amazing. If I get a guide or shop access I am definitely looking into Rivian blue.

Sponsored

doozenberg

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘18 Model 3, ‘22 Model Y, R1S reservation holder
Occupation
Physician
11/2018 preorder holder for LAS/OC here, got email asking to confirm for Jul-Aug 2023 delivery, but just decided to put on hold so hopefully goes to one of you. Decided to just hang onto 2018 model 3 for a bit longer as rivian irons out kinks in the 4-5 digit vins. I’ll likely look again once we approach or hit 6 digits a few years from now. Five years under belt, circumstances have allowed me to wait another few more.

Gamma rays

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
11/2018 preorder holder for LAS/OC here, got email asking to confirm for Jul-Aug 2023 delivery, but just decided to put on hold so hopefully goes to one of you. Decided to just hang onto 2018 model 3 for a bit longer as rivian irons out kinks in the 4-5 digit vins. I’ll likely look again once we approach or hit 6 digits a few years from now. Five years under belt, circumstances have allowed me to wait another few more.
Are you cancelling? If not, can you postpone delivery for a few years?

GR

doozenberg

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘18 Model 3, ‘22 Model Y, R1S reservation holder
Occupation
Physician
Are you cancelling? If not, can you postpone delivery for a few years?

GR
Not planning to. It’s been almost 5 years at this point since preorder, close to 3 years late because of changing circumstances, so I imagine they can and should keep track of my preorder for a few more if my circumstances have changed a bit since then as well. Not intending to flip as some have suggested.

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
Took delivery last Friday at the Phoenix SC and drove it directly to the detail shop for full body XPEL Stealth, Ceramic Coating, and window tinting. Finally got it back yesterday and am (obligatorily) loving it. Huge step up from my ancient 2008 Volvo XC90…. Haven’t put the cargo crossbars on yet, but here’s a quick pic this morning before I play some pickleball!

Rivian R1T R1S R1S LA Silver new delivery estimates IMG_9324

Rivian R1T R1S R1S LA Silver new delivery estimates IMG_9330
Sponsored

Last edited: