OP
kurtlikevonnegut

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Right, but that's part of my point. SendGrid and others use email throttling which can delay delivery.
I'd be surprised at this point if there are many people who are intended to receive the email that haven't yet. All of the other major communications that went out in mass were received by the entire audience within a few hours of first notice.
Sponsored

frostbit3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
I'd be surprised at this point if there are many people who are intended to receive the email that haven't yet. All of the other major communications that went out in mass were received by the entire audience within a few hours of first notice.
Exactly, all other communications went out without issue. They've sent emails to everyone almost weekly now for a while and not a single one has ended up with a poll to see if someone got it.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

That "sorry" email was sent to folks that have already received their truck.
I got the original email but didn't receive the sorry e-mail, and I already got a truck.

GangWarily

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Software Engineer
I got the original email but didn't receive the sorry e-mail, and I already got a truck.
Congrats on your second truck! 😂

Scoiatael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Still no email here. Not sure if I can draw any conclusions from this though, since they are planning on giving out new delivery dates in a few weeks and get flexible configs from people.

Sponsored

AdamUCF

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
June 2022 R1T
Being that no 2023 estimate holders got this email (the one yes vote already has his truck) I have to think this email was only intended for folks with closer deliveries and is part of the "We ask those preorder holders with a 2023 (or later) delivery window to sit tight for now but know that we intend to provide you with more clarity this summer as well."

jollyroger

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3, R1T
Occupation
IT Manager
I waited a while to see if the email would trickle in, but I have not received it. So it may be somewhat targeted, I did maintain my OC interior so not surprising that I'm not close to any delivery.

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

Where's the pebkac option? (problem exists between keyboard and chair)

Whenever someone doesn't get a mass email that they should get, I typically expect it to be user error.

ranieri

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90 T8
Occupation
photographer, real estate agent
I didn't get this email. ☹

Launch Edition R1S · Launch Green · Ocean Coast Forest Edge Interior · 20" AT wheels · Off-Road Package · Compact Spare · Field Kit · Kayak Mounts

preordered Sept 2020 · July-Sept 2022 delivery window

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC60
Occupation
Neurologist
June 2019 pre-order, no email :confused:

Sponsored

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
I was told by CS that this was an "education" email sent to everyone, but I have no idea why people didn't get this email if that was the case.

Swilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
A Little Bit of Everything
Clubs

Seems to me that this poll is flawed. You have a few options that could both be true for certain people. For instance, I can answer “yes” to the received email, no guide and the yes, 2022 R1S estimated delivery. The received email, no guide option is going to create further issues because it doesn’t tell us whether they are 2022 or 2023 expected delivery. Would be interested to see a new poll with clearer options. A secondary poll that went into interior/exterior color selections for those that did/didn’t receive email may also help to flesh out what is going on.

tomaskuehn9

First Name
Tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo V60 Cross-Country; Porsche Carrera 4
No email, no delivery date estimate here. January 2022 preorder, so I’m not concerned, but it would be nice to at some point have a loose delivery estimate, so that I can get my s*** together.

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC60
Occupation
Neurologist
From CS:

"This email was intended to be informational only in content. It is not indicative of your delivery status. Your delivery window of May-June 2022 remains unchanged."