timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I got the original email but didn't receive the sorry e-mail, and I already got a truck.
Based on your signature you still have 2 more trucks on order, so the original email would still apply to you.
Sponsored

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Based on your signature you still have 2 more trucks on order, so the original email would still apply to you.
Yeah, but having already been through the process, why did I need it explained to me again?

Honey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge 2013
Occupation
Firefighter
I got it. I also live in the sf bay area I wonder if that means I am getting the R1S sooner than oct-dec22 window

Sponsored

Bilbo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Contractor
No email and no response from company as to why I did not receive it but it's normal. I get zero important emails and often get ignored when asking why

swhme

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This field needs to be bigger, I’m at 10 cars…
Occupation
Nerd
Clubs

I got the email, then got a guide assigned the next day

riviancanucknb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram 1500
I do not know my projected delivery so unsure how to answer the survey.

Originally early this year I had a projected delivery of late Q3, sent via email. However updates have been sparse and my delivery window still does not show anywhere on the website or configurator that I can find, so I no longer know if it is accurate. Also I have not seen any units delivered to Canada at all to this point.

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Polestar 2, Miata ND2 RF
I got a guide yesterday but did not receive this email.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
I do not know my projected delivery so unsure how to answer the survey.

Originally early this year I had a projected delivery of late Q3, sent via email. However updates have been sparse and my delivery window still does not show anywhere on the website or configurator that I can find, so I no longer know if it is accurate. Also I have not seen any units delivered to Canada at all to this point.
Launch Edition orders in canada all seem to have received July-September delivery estimates, with all other models Being 2023.

Rivian has not yet obtained transport canada approval, so there cannot be any deliveries to customers. This doesn’t keep them from having a few vehicles around for testing purposes of course(there’s a grey one in Vancouver on BC plates)

riviancanucknb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram 1500
Launch Edition orders in canada all seem to have received July-September delivery estimates, with all other models Being 2023.

Rivian has not yet obtained transport canada approval, so there cannot be any deliveries to customers. This doesn’t keep them from having a few vehicles around for testing purposes of course(there’s a grey one in Vancouver on BC plates)
Yeah, unfortunately when they announced launch edition, I opted out because I did not like the color. Then later changed my mind, but it was full, so I am no longer launch edition.

That said they no longer seem to be prioritizing launch edition anyway. Like I said, I got a 2022 date even though I am not launch edition, but I do have a 2020 pre-order.
Sponsored