Sponsored

PNW Roll Call

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

There's a lot of movement and rapid fire step 8s coming from California and Oregon, but what's the deal with the Bellevue Service Center? Looks like they're slowly doing one vehicle at a time. @Shzeph you live over there AND got delivery recently, do you have any insight?
Sponsored

Richland Scott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ 2022 Volvo XC60
Actually saw a R1T drive by Iconic Brewing in Richland last night at around 5:00. It was a launch green. My first view of a real life Rivian! Much like a Rainier Artesian, elusive, but they do exist!

prestapost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM 1500, 2022 Rivian R1T
Actually saw a R1T drive by Iconic Brewing in Richland last night at around 5:00. It was a launch green. My first view of a real life Rivian!
I saw a launch green one on a flatbed near Vantage. I wonder if that was the same one.

Took delivery of mine at the Bellevue Service Center yesterday, and drove it home to Pullman. It's SO fun and has a high quality feel. Everyone who has been in it since I got home has been amazed. I was parked at a restauraunt at lunch, and the owner came out to the tables and shouted "Who has the Rivian in the parking lot!?" I took him out to take a peek at it.

Rivian R1T R1S PNW Roll Call IMG_0466

BTW... the display thinks combines are bicycles. :p
Rivian R1T R1S PNW Roll Call IMG_0489

Richland Scott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ 2022 Volvo XC60
I saw a launch green one on a flatbed near Vantage. I wonder if that was the same one.

Took delivery of mine at the Bellevue Service Center yesterday, and drove it home to Pullman. It's SO fun and has a high quality feel. Everyone who has been in it since I got home has been amazed. I was parked at a restauraunt at lunch, and the owner came out to the tables and shouted "Who has the Rivian in the parking lot!?" I took him out to take a peek at it.

IMG_0466.jpeg

IMG_0489.jpeg
That is awesome !! Congrats!

ciderarchitect

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T, 2018 Honda CRV
Occupation
Architect/Contractor
If you come up to Spokane anytime soon, I’d love to see it as I have yet to see one in person and am debating Limestone.

Sponsored

IPTV65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep JLU Sahara,Jeep JKU, Infiniti G37X, R1S
Occupation
Engineering Exec
Clubs

IMG_0466.jpeg

IMG_0489.jpeg
Just got to Pullman for parents weekend. Will have our eye out! Congrats

Perk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2012 Volt, 2013 Odyssey, R2S reserved
I was just looking into PPF in Spokane (recommendations welcome) and came across this post. There appears to be a white R1T in Spokane!

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

I just got to schedule my 1st mile drive! I thought I was going to get shutout because the first group of appointments were when I'll be out of the country. I checked again tonight and more dates had been added. Now I have a good reason to look forward to May 11.

prestapost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
If you come up to Spokane anytime soon, I’d love to see it as I have yet to see one in person and am debating Limestone.
I should be in Spokane later today for some mountain biking at Riverside State Park. Let me know if you're around and still want to take a look.

snomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 XV Crosstrek
I should be in Spokane later today for some mountain biking at Riverside State Park. Let me know if you're around and still want to take a look.
If you ever make it within a 4-hour radius of Portland, I'd love to see limestone in person!

Sponsored

prestapost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
If you ever make it within a 4-hour radius of Portland, I'd love to see limestone in person!
I’m sure I’ll be in the Seattle area in the next month. I’ll message you when I know the weekend it will be.

ciderarchitect

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T, 2018 Honda CRV
Occupation
Architect/Contractor
@prestapost Thanks so much for allowing me to connect with you for some show & tell this morning. You have a beautiful truck and now I can say I have actually seen (and DRIVEN!) this new fangled truck I put $1K down on last summer. Letting a stranger drive your truck was above and beyond! I hope you and your very accommodating wife had a great bike ride. Perhaps we can connect again either before or after I get my R1T (fingers crossed for Q4). Go Cougs!

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

@prestapost Thanks so much for allowing me to connect with you for some show & tell this morning. You have a beautiful truck and now I can say I have actually seen (and DRIVEN!) this new fangled truck I put $1K down on last summer. Letting a stranger drive your truck was above and beyond! I hope you and your very accommodating wife had a great bike ride. Perhaps we can connect again either before or after I get my R1T (fingers crossed for Q4). Go Cougs!
This is the value a strong consumer base brings that Rivian put at risk March 1st. (Never Forget 🎗)

I'll be in Walla Walla, Boise, Ketchum, Missoula, Kalispell and Spokane 20-31May. If anyone wants a peak or test 0-60, let me know 👍

bowhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
Clubs

@prestapost , I ran into 2 people this weekend who had seen what must have been your R1T around Pullman. One guy said his wife didn't believe that he had seen one and then he stumbled across mine this morning in Pullman so at least he has a picture to prove it now 😀

prestapost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
@prestapost , I ran into 2 people this weekend who had seen what must have been your R1T around Pullman. One guy said his wife didn't believe that he had seen one and then he stumbled across mine this morning in Pullman so at least he has a picture to prove it now 😀
Nice! If it was Limestone, that was probably me. There is already a blue one in Pullman,too.
Sponsored