Sponsored

PNW Roll Call

3l3c7r1c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited, 2012 Honda CR-V
Spoke with my guide today, specifically about the PBA process. Why did R1S configurations with OC interior get a PBA, when they are clearly not getting a vehicle? I'm not sure I understand the answer, but my guide tells me that "configuration locked" is essentially the same as a PBA - for all intents and purposes. And apparently, there was a process change regarding this. So maybe the OC PBAs caused some grief and they are no longer giving a PBA until the customer is actually matched with a vehicle. Honestly, still confused. But, I have no PBA and I'm led to believe that it in no way affects my being matched / assigned a vehicle when it's ready. 🤷
This is what my guide told me in an email on April 20.
“ Also, I misspoke about the preliminary buyer's agreement being sent out when there is a match. You should be receiving that shortly, but it's simply a confirmation of your order. I apologize for any confusion that this may have caused.”
Sponsored

Richland Scott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ 2022 Volvo XC60
Annie I am so bummed that you haven't received your truck yet, but it sounds like you are close! I have seen three R1T's in the Tri Cities in the past week so it looks like EWa deliveries are happening. It doesn't appear any of those three owners are active on here.

Perk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2012 Volt, 2013 Odyssey, R2S reserved
My guide just called, he found a vehicle for me! It's still in Normal, but my VIN is assigned - I'm getting a truck!

MaxMike77

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford expedition, jeep, tesla model three
Occupation
nerd
I posted a thread about this already, but in case nobody saw that is anyone around in spokane and willing to give other pre-order holders a glimpse? My config is for an R1S but any glimpse of a rivian would be welcome; my family and I have all been dying to look at the car in person.

3l3c7r1c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Sponsored

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I take a ferry once a week when I drive in on Fridays, and this is the first time I've locked it and walked away (Orca sighting). FWIW, the ferry swaying/vibration/whatever does set off the alarm when locked.

I also was told I should set the first Cannonball Run record for an electric truck... Gotta love Southworth riders!

3l3c7r1c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
After not getting invited on the mobile test drive event, my guide was able set up one. I did the test drive this morning. On regular driving around, didn’t feel much difference in power but did a 0-80 and that was awesome!!!

Rivian R1T R1S PNW Roll Call ED1D0432-B5BA-4BE9-8D1C-A4EBF0139727

jpm0nki

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Subaru WRX STI
Occupation
engineer
South Seattle here, LE R1S. At the moment I have it set to Launch Green, Ocean Coast, and 22" Sport - but those could all change once we get the chance to see it in person. I really hope they do a Seattle event, like maybe an appointment-only pop-up store where we can check out the vehicles, look at hte finishes, and do a test drive.
Totally agree, I wish they'd rent out Dirtfish for a day and do a last mile type event there :)

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

After not getting invited on the mobile test drive event, my guide was able set up one. I did the test drive this morning. On regular driving around, didn’t feel much difference in power but did a 0-80 and that was awesome!!!

ED1D0432-B5BA-4BE9-8D1C-A4EBF0139727.jpeg
I recognize that FG in Seattle, OC interior?

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition

ED1D0432-B5BA-4BE9-8D1C-A4EBF0139727.jpeg
Ah yes, Forest Green in its natural environment in the PNW - looks perfect :)

Totally agree, I wish they'd rent out Dirtfish for a day and do a last mile type event there :)
Just googled Dirtfish - holy crap, looks amazing! I also talked to a couple of employees at the service center a few weeks back and they seem to be interested in adding some minor showroom functionality in there since they are increasingly visited by people like me looking for answers. Just basic paint swatches, interior swatches, and a truck to poke around in. Don't know if anything will come of it, but they are thinking about it at least.

Sponsored

3l3c7r1c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

prestapost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM 1500, 2022 Rivian R1T
I'm fairly certain that wanting Forest Edge interior has held us back, but we couldn't even get an offer to switch to Black, like a number of others did. ... We confirmed our configuration and now waiting for the PBA. Others confirmed their configs and within the same day or two get their PBA. Not us. After confirming last Wed., we're still waiting for the PBA.
Any update on your order? Guess it's good it wasn't Ocean Coast! Seems like they're starting to get serious about Forest Edge, though...

Lil'O Annie

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T LE/LG/FE, 2022 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Farming, semi-retired
Any update on your order? Guess it's good it wasn't Ocean Coast! Seems like they're starting to get serious about Forest Edge, though...
Well...since you ask...if all goes smoothly, we'll be picking it up next Wednesday!! 🥳 Got through all 8-steps, so looking good!!

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

If anyone is looking for a good cabin rental in Packwood, let me know! We've found the perfect EV spot. We went through White Pass today for morels outside Nile and it's the perfect distance. This may be our new summer Rainier and winter ski spot.

Rivian R1T R1S PNW Roll Call PXL_20220507_001515531

I'm surprised how well the efficiency was in the pass! We did Conserve in Low for the soft ride, got 2.05 mi/kWh eastbound and net 2.2 after coming back. My only complaint is the Adaptive Cruise Control failed when the snow built up and covered the front lip, screwing up the radar.

Rivian R1T R1S PNW Roll Call PXL_20220507_193014936

We ran into an OHV ranger from the Naches forest district who wanted to look under the hood 🤭. It was so fun to see his reaction to everything. He told me to come see him at the ranger office and he'll take us out to Funny Rocks. I think we're gonna do that weekend after next! I'm stoked.

Rivian R1T R1S PNW Roll Call PXL_20220507_214625734

Rivian R1T R1S PNW Roll Call PXL_20220507_001515531

Rivian R1T R1S PNW Roll Call PXL_20220507_214625734

3l3c7r1c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles