Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, BMW R1200RT, BMW F800GS
Occupation
Software guy
Clubs

Near the La Quinta Inn & Suites? Only asking as a trip to Portland for us is a two-hour deal (one-way) from Lincoln City.
Found the address: 2727 St. Helens Road

if you want the best chance of seeing anything go during normal business hours as the facility has s high fence with fabric that blocks the view.
Sponsored

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC70; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager
Found the address: 2727 St. Helens Road

if you want the best chance of seeing anything go during normal business hours as the facility has s high fence with fabric that blocks the view.
Thank you for the info. We have a few day trips planned to the general Portland area in the next two weeks. Hopefully we can swing by and see what's what.

Erin

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback, GMC Yukon Denali, Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Undisclosed
Dec/21 order in Seattle area. Got my guide call and PBA yesterday- no vin or 8 step communication yet.. Guide said things are speeding up fast, and R1T and R1S are going to start being turned out faster.

420Chief

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 3500
@Debaser949 expect to see another LG R1T more regularly if you frequent central Kitsap. I'm getting transferred from Seattle to Bangor! Working there today and tomorrow, then regularly starting in June 🙌
I’m in kitsap, I should have mines either this week or next. ECG with 22 dark wheels.

Inkedsphynx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 LE R1T, '21 CB500FA, '21 CMX1100A
Any Seattle deliveries from late 2021 orders yet? Curious what my chances are. I want the S more but not sure if it’s worth waiting another year+..
2020 order still waiting for a VIN since guide assignment on 5/10.

Sponsored

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Hey you Eastern Washington riviots! We'll be staying overnight in Spokane 31May, per the request of a few folks we'll do a show and tell and let folks take it for a spin if wanted. I'm thinking at Lumberbeard or No-Li brewery, any thoughts?

ciderarchitect

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T, 2018 Honda CRV
Occupation
Architect/Contractor
Hey you Eastern Washington riviots! We'll be staying overnight in Spokane 31May, per the request of a few folks we'll do a show and tell and let folks take it for a spin if wanted. I'm thinking at Lumberbeard or No-Li brewery, any thoughts?
No Li is much larger, and has a good parking lot (a consideration when the feature topic is your new truck) but Lumberbeard is newer/smaller and real close to my office. I’m good with either!

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

No Li is much larger, and has a good parking lot (a consideration when the feature topic is your new truck) but Lumberbeard is newer/smaller and real close to my office. I’m good with either!
No-Li it is! We're hitting Hiawatha on the way from MT, so we'll probably be there around 5-6.

1shadowsabre

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3 Ram 1500 ecodiesel Honda Shadow Sabre
I have been seeing the first R1T that I know of in the Olympia/Lacey area the last week or so. Looks like launch green (?) but I haven't seen it parked anywhere yet. Plus I saw a truck with 6 or 7 on it driving on I-5 N around Tacoma on Thursday May 25th. Headed to the center in Bellevue!

raucous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, R1T preorder
We pulled into one of our favorite WA state parks this afternoon, parked, and then I looked over. What are the odds?

The owners were nearby so we had an impromptu R1T meetup. People who stopped by to admire the trucks couldn't believe that this was coincidental either.

Rivian R1T R1S PNW Roll Call the_other_R1T

Last edited:

Sponsored

chrismc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
r1t
I took my family in our LG R1T on its first road trip from Seattle down to the Oregon coast this past weekend. I saw 2 different LG R1Ts down there- in Cannon Beach and in Manzanita! The kids get so instantly excited and scare the crap out of my while we’re driving and they see another Rivian! We hit the the Electrify America charger in Warrenton, OR on the way down and back, and it is legit ⚡🔥. 215kw gets you juiced up fast!

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
I didn’t know these had made it up here already. Seen in Poulsbo.
8C69C445-FFE6-42C7-B1A3-173D725CA6A0.jpeg
I saw him this weekend and pulled over to talk to him. They have 5-6 out of Bremerton and they are some of the first on the West Coast! I should have gotten a photo of the EDV-700 and the R1T together, but the wife was not interested in delaying our off any more than we already had...

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC70; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager
I saw him this weekend and pulled over to talk to him. They have 5-6 out of Bremerton and they are some of the first on the West Coast! I should have gotten a photo of the EDV-700 and the R1T together, but the wife was not interested in delaying our off any more than we already had...
Happy Wife = Happy Life :cool: