First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
As someone who has yet to go to that part of L.A., what's the parking situation like?
There are many streets with on street parking no meters. I had no problem finding a place to park.
Sponsored

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
I asked if these are production vehicles. They said the are almost but still considered preproduction. I checked one of the vins and it seems to be a real production vin.

Rivian R1T R1S Photos From Rivian Venice Hub Welcome Event 10/16 7FF0FB9D-D061-4D8B-8358-A22EE1E48BF4

Rivian_Hugh_III

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Infiniti EX35
I asked if these are production vehicles. They said the are almost but still considered preproduction. I checked one of the vins and it seems to be a real production vin.

7FF0FB9D-D061-4D8B-8358-A22EE1E48BF4.png
Could that be truck #85 with that configuration??

Blur1t

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch, Subaru Cross trek
Occupation
Enrolled Agent

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer
I am going tomorrow once it is open to the public. I am a little afraid it will be a ghost town outside the few Rivian disciples.

Sponsored

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y, Ford F-350 and lots more…
Occupation
Software Developer
Could someone please get a few good high resolution pics of the Limestone color sample/info?

thanks!

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
Great pics. Back to the configurator to change my order to Rivian Blue. Looks awesome in the pix!

rockdogz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Fun event! Finally got to see an R1T in real life and sit in it!
The Rivian Blue was more muted than I expected and wasn’t bright and in your face and I liked that.
There weren’t any limitations on rolling the bed tonneau cover up and down like I expected there might be.
On the disappointing side, I asked a team member when the R1S would start production and they said next year…

Sponsored

MW_Riley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1974 Land Cruiser 2000 Land Cruiser 2009 Ducati Sport Classic 1000S 2011Ducati StreetfighterS
I’m not understanding the rack on top of rack for the board. Seems horribly unaerodynamic, especially with fins forward. I’ve never had problems with surfboards, windsurfers, sup’s, skis or snowboards directly on my Cruiser. What’s the deal?

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
I’m not understanding the rack on top of rack for the board. Seems horribly unaerodynamic, especially with fins forward. I’ve never had problems with surfboards, windsurfers, sup’s, skis or snowboards directly on my Cruiser. What’s the deal?
It is faster and easier to load than dealing with ropes etc.

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y, Ford F-350 and lots more…
Occupation
Software Developer
here you go!
078703DA-269B-406D-B46D-F59F81D877FC.jpeg
Thanks for that. Definitely hard to tell from the one sample without seeing in various lighting but I think it’s still going to be my color. I’m glad to see the description mentions the green undertones and it’s more than just a light grey.

SlaterGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Nissan Leaf, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Clubs

It looks like the camp kitchen blocks the passenger rear door when everything is fully extended, is that correct?

If so, does the R1T prevent someone from opening that door from the inside or is one of our kids going to open it the very first time and scrape up that beautiful paint? :oops:

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
It looks like the camp kitchen blocks the passenger rear door when everything is fully extended, is that correct?

If so, does the R1T prevent someone from opening that door from the inside or is one of our kids going to open it the very first time and scrape up that beautiful paint? :oops:
Enable the child lock on that door.
Sponsored