Sponsored

mkennedy1996

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model X, Model Y
The running boards look nice. I have been on the fence due to delivery inconsistencies and the current ones cut off the puddle light. An easy DIY install that's flush would be also great. Have you considered making roof racks too? All the best.
Rivian R1T R1S RealWheelsEV NEW Rivian Accessories Brush Guard, Steps, Light Bar, Bed Rack and more! 20231220_224143168_iOSa

I have the @EV Sportline R1S Sliders and there is no cut off of the puddle lights.
Sponsored

Plevyct

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne Diesel, Mercedes e400 cabriolet
Occupation
Finance
Clubs

Hello Rivian Community!

I wanted to introduce ourselves to you, we are RealWheelsEV. I know I haven't posted much here , but have been following Rivian and this forum from the start and have been a huge fan since day 1. That said we are a vehicle accessory manufacturer and have been making parts and accessories for Cars, trucks, and SUV's for over 40 years! We are launching a new accessory line specifically made for Rivians that features Stainless Steel Brush Guards, Side Steps, Bed and Roof Racks, and the all important horn upgrade!

I can't wait to show you all more, but here is preview of some upcoming parts.

IMG_5130.JPG
IMG_5129.JPG
IMG_3162.JPG
IMG_3163.JPG
IMG_3164.JPG
IMG_3165.JPG
IMG_3169.JPG
IMG_3171.JPG
IMG_5180.JPG
All looks cool, please make sure running boards don’t interfere with ability to use Rivian jack and puck to lift truck in the event we need to use the donut spare. The CS representative mentioned that running boards will interfere with that.

Ed Sasso

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f-150
Occupation
Retired
I’m interested in running black running board
Will they be steel or aluminum
Country of origin

OP
OP
RealWheelsEV

RealWheelsEV

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R1S, Hummer EV
I’m interested in running black running board
Will they be steel or aluminum
Country of origin
They are made from Stainless Steel so you will never have to worry about any type of rust or corrosion. They are made in the USA at of manufacturing facility in IL. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

Zenboy444

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
Business owner
This brush guard looks great and you guys have the only available product as far as I can tell. I definitely want one.

Do you have any new information on cost/lead time and how we can go about ordering one? I guess your website is still not up yet.

Thank you.

Sponsored

iforbes

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
APRN
Clubs

I should have the horn kits ready to go before the end of the year. Amazing how much more authoritative the R1 feels when that new sound is coming out!
Any updates on the horn kits? Looking forward to see and hear what you’ve come up with.

OP
OP
RealWheelsEV

RealWheelsEV

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R1S, Hummer EV
Any updates on the horn kits? Looking forward to see and hear what you’ve come up with.
Thanks for asking, I actually do have the horn kits ready to ship! I am waiting on final instructions but everything else is ready to go. I’ll DM you a little more info.

Last edited:

Ironcitijc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Performance DM R1T Max Pack, BMW X3
Occupation
EV Enthusiast
Clubs

Thanks for asking, I actually do have the horn kits ready to ship! I am waiting on final instructions but everything else is ready to go. I’m DM you a little more info.
I’m also very curious about the horn upgrade. Any additional info you can share would be super helpful.

Thanks!

Sponsored

Zenboy444

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
Business owner
I am interested in the horn upgrade as well. The current horn is a bit too wimpy for me! Please DM me as well.

kong

First Name
Rajiv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
Sales
And one more for the horn upgrade!
Sponsored