First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus LX470, BMW 328i, Range Rover Evoque
Occupation
Attorney
I was pleased with Carolselectric.com 919-929-0582 in Chapel Hill.
Sponsored

OP
OP

CoachBatch

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

OP
OP

CoachBatch

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

1662568810377.png

Look who arrived last Friday! Been a lot of fun... alright have a chip in the drivers handle ugh. Hopefully getting it wrapped soon.
She is a beaut Clark!
What part of Wake County are you in? Would love to see her in person! BM interior?

Sponsored

G_Land79

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Audi S4, 2014 Dodge Durango
Occupation
Statistician
Clubs

She is a beaut Clark!
What part of Wake County are you in? Would love to see her in person! BM interior?
Hey John, did you get a window for your R1S yet?

I'm taking my R1T up to the Richmond SC tomorrow to get the squeeky axle taken care of. I'll let people know how the center looks and goes (and maybe see some R1Ss in person)

Lysdexic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tundra
1662568810377.png

Look who arrived last Friday! Been a lot of fun... alright have a chip in the drivers handle ugh. Hopefully getting it wrapped soon.
When did you order? If i may ask. That is my exact configuration and haven’t heard a peep.

gombater

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T FE/FG
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Been lurking on this forum for years didn't realize we had a NC thread. I just moved to Apex in July, and got my FG/FE R1T delivered this week. A couple of comments from my delivery person - R1S' are starting to show up in Richmond, and there is about 30-50 total R1T's in NC as of this week.

Is anyone aware of the NC grant for charging stations every 50 miles in designated corridors? Looks like Feds are funding and work to be completed over next 2 years. Report [linked below] was published Aug 1 and public comments are slated for the fall - a very good time to discuss the need for pull through charging stations for Rivians and Fords...

https://www.ncdot.gov/initiatives-p...ts/ncdot-electric-vehicle-deployment-plan.pdf

OP
OP

CoachBatch

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Been lurking on this forum for years didn't realize we had a NC thread. I just moved to Apex in July, and got my FG/FE R1T delivered this week. A couple of comments from my delivery person - R1S' are starting to show up in Richmond, and there is about 30-50 total R1T's in NC as of this week.

Is anyone aware of the NC grant for charging stations every 50 miles in designated corridors? Looks like Feds are funding and work to be completed over next 2 years. Report [linked below] was published Aug 1 and public comments are slated for the fall - a very good time to discuss the need for pull through charging stations for Rivians and Fords...

https://www.ncdot.gov/initiatives-p...ts/ncdot-electric-vehicle-deployment-plan.pdf
Love your config! I've been dying to see FE in person. Gonna DM you
Hey John, did you get a window for your R1S yet?

I'm taking my R1T up to the Richmond SC tomorrow to get the squeeky axle taken care of. I'll let people know how the center looks and goes (and maybe see some R1Ss in person)
Hey! I haven't heard anything. Not even a guide yet. Take some pics in RVA and if you can inquire about it they are still conducting First Drives that would be awesome.
I can't stop checking my account for a guide!

MattCanesR1T

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Director Quality Engineering
When did you order? If i may ask. That is my exact configuration and haven’t heard a peep.
Nov 2020 - but did change from initial. Went from explore to adventure (way before everyone was forced), rivian blue to limestone, and ocean coast to black mountain (right before they officially announced the delay)

Sponsored

Lysdexic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tundra
Nov 2020 - but did change from initial. Went from explore to adventure (way before everyone was forced), rivian blue to limestone, and ocean coast to black mountain (right before they officially announced the delay)
Good to know. I am a 3/21 order and see all these orders fulfilled that were placed after us. I understand that they are in more Rivian friendly states but you start to feel left behind.

OP
OP

CoachBatch

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Good to know. I am a 3/21 order and see all these orders fulfilled that were placed after us. I understand that they are in more Rivian friendly states but you start to feel left behind.
April 2019 here.....

G_Land79

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Audi S4, 2014 Dodge Durango
Occupation
Statistician
Clubs

Hey! I haven't heard anything. Not even a guide yet. Take some pics in RVA and if you can inquire about it they are still conducting First Drives that would be awesome.
I can't stop checking my account for a guide!
Just got back from Richmond. Sorry no pics, but I will say the Richmond SC is not currently customer facing ha. They did not really know what to do with me while I waited, but they were cool with it. I sat in a front room with a long table with a bunch of monitors while I worked.

They finishes the repair in about 45 minutes and everything seems good thus far.

There were a lot (150+) R1Ts and R1Ss in back (probably a 2 to 1 split) and a couple of Amazon vans.

OP
OP

CoachBatch

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Just got back from Richmond. Sorry no pics, but I will say the Richmond SC is not currently customer facing ha. They did not really know what to do with me while I waited, but they were cool with it. I sat in a front room with a long table with a bunch of monitors while I worked.

They finishes the repair in about 45 minutes and everything seems good thus far.

There were a lot (150+) R1Ts and R1Ss in back (probably a 2 to 1 split) and a couple of Amazon vans.
150!!!! Gotta be a significant amount of vehicles in for service right!?!?

gombater

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T FE/FG
Occupation
Engineering Manager
150!!!! Gotta be a significant amount of vehicles in for service right!?!?
My delivery person on Tuesday mentioned there was a big end of quarter push to get as many deliveries as possible by end of September...
Sponsored