Sponsored

North Carolina preorder holders: Guide Contact?

OP
OP

Shay8vt

First Name
Shay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge charger, mazda cx9
Occupation
Business Analyst
Does anyone familiar with the area know where to park? I am unfamiliar with Charlotte.
You can park in the garage at this address but it is paid parking. The event is right across the street 224 E 7th St, Charlotte, NC 28202
Sponsored

DinNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S - LE/LG/BM/20” Dark
Wish I could be there! I am in Raleigh and am supposed to be taking delivery mid-May of my R1S… would love to see either an R1T or S before hand but oh well… be sure to post some pics of the event!

Akay07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache
You can park in the garage at this address but it is paid parking. The event is right across the street 224 E 7th St, Charlotte, NC 28202
Thanks to Shay8vt and showing off his nice truck and answering all our questions. Awesome time and great event. It helped to get the wife on board andt excited she even asked for the suv.

Rivian R1T R1S North Carolina preorder holders: Guide Contact? Screenshot_20220423-124914_Gallery

Rivian R1T R1S North Carolina preorder holders: Guide Contact? Screenshot_20220423-124839_Gallery

Rivian R1T R1S North Carolina preorder holders: Guide Contact? Screenshot_20220423-124853_Gallery

Rivian R1T R1S North Carolina preorder holders: Guide Contact? Screenshot_20220423-124919_Gallery

Bborden

First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Long Range
Occupation
Digital Marketing & Data
Plus one to the message above! It was awesome to see so many folks around the R1Ts showcased during the event, including tons of ICE truck drivers. Yay to more sustainable mobility

Sponsored

sickhews

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Subaru Outback
Just dropping in to say I’m over in Charlotte, preordered 9/2021, was contacted by a guide on 5/17. Had our first call on 5/18, also signed my PBA during that call. Guide quoted me “4-8 weeks to delivery” during the call which would put me in a mid-June/July delivery window.

Originally had a Max Pack configuration, changed to Large on 5/13. Currently soft-locked on this config:
- Adventure package
- Forest Green
- Black Mountain
- 21” Road wheels
- Powered tonneau
- Full sized spare
- Cargo crossbars

Curious if anyone else was quoted “4-8 weeks” out here and received their truck sooner than that?

Akay07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache
Just dropping in to say I’m over in Charlotte, preordered 9/2021, was contacted by a guide on 5/17. Had our first call on 5/18, also signed my PBA during that call. Guide quoted me “4-8 weeks to delivery” during the call which would put me in a mid-June/July delivery window.

Originally had a Max Pack configuration, changed to Large on 5/13. Currently soft-locked on this config:
- Adventure package
- Forest Green
- Black Mountain
- 21” Road wheels
- Powered tonneau
- Full sized spare
- Cargo crossbars

Curious if anyone else was quoted “4-8 weeks” out here and received their truck sooner than that?
Yes, mine was. Guide contact on 5/3 and delivery 5/21.

sickhews

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Subaru Outback
Yes, mine was. Guide contact on 5/3 and delivery 5/21.
That's not too bad at all, ~18 days or so! I'm ~17 days out from my original call. My guide is on vacation until next week, but last I heard my truck wasn't in production yet so I'm still a ways out from getting it, I'd guess. Hope you get everything sorted out with yours soon, it has to be even worse taking delivery just to immediately have issues with it...

Akay07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache
That's not too bad at all, ~18 days or so! I'm ~17 days out from my original call. My guide is on vacation until next week, but last I heard my truck wasn't in production yet so I'm still a ways out from getting it, I'd guess. Hope you get everything sorted out with yours soon, it has to be even worse taking delivery just to immediately have issues with it...
I had just changed mine to Forrest green interior after speaking to my guide and I think that's what they were batching at the time. I think that's why I got it so fast but once it's built , it took like 2 days to ship and 2 days at richmond for pdi.

Thanks man. Just hope my experiences are helpful for others. Having a loaner truck will be very helpful. They are learning I hope. If you have any other questions just let me know.

Sponsored

Lysdexic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tundra
Did anyone in North Carolina get a new updated delivery window? If so what changed? I wonder how much it is starting to matter living in a non-SC state.

I have not received an update yet but have received all Rivian comms up to this point.

G_Land79

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Audi S4, 2014 Dodge Durango
Occupation
Statistician
Clubs

Did anyone in North Carolina get a new updated delivery window? If so what changed? I wonder how much it is starting to matter living in a non-SC state.

I have not received an update yet but have received all Rivian comms up to this point.
I received the email updating my window from oct-dec to aug-sept. I can ignore that though as 10 minutes before that email I had my VIN assigned and was asked to complete my 8 steps.

sickhews

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Subaru Outback
I didn't get an updated window, and my guide told me that I should be exempt from that update. (just sharing another data point!)

Lysdexic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tundra
I didn't get an updated window, and my guide told me that I should be exempt from that update. (just sharing another data point!)
What was your pre-order date? Good to see things are happening here.

sickhews

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Subaru Outback
What was your pre-order date? Good to see things are happening here.
I preordered in late September of last year! Currently coming up on week 4 of my initial "4-8 week" estimate from my guide.
Sponsored