Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Corvette, 2020 Kia Telluride, 2013 Ford F150
Occupation
Retired
How many New Mexico pre orders are there out there
I put in a pre order April 15, 2022. I think I am looking at a 2024 delivery I am afraid.

Adventure, Quad motor, Large pack, Compass yellow.

SantaFeSpence

First Name
Spence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model 3LR
Occupation
Fun & Games
I’ve got an R1T with MaxPack on order. I may not see it until 2023, dang it.

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
8/21 order. Planned delivery is Oct-Dec 2022. Time will tell.
I've been watching Rivian forever and kicking myself for not ordering sooner.

R1T. Limestone. Large Pack. Adventure. 20" AT. Right now is OC, but might go BM. Need to take a road trip to see some interiors, but no huge rush.

Sponsored

swhme

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Land Cruisers, BMW 535&335, MB 300TD, Cayenne
Occupation
Nerd
Clubs

Hey guys— I’m a former New Mexican, soon to be returned New Mexican. I picked up my R1T art the service center in Boston today, and my delivery guide told me he’s working on a transfer to ABQ because Rivian is planning to open a service center there in the next 2 years!

SantaFeSpence

First Name
Spence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model 3LR
Occupation
Fun & Games
Hi Sam - Welcome back to the Land of Enchantment! Whereabouts in NM will you be living? I’m down in Lamy, just southeast of Santa Fe. I doubt I’ll see my R1T until sometime in 2023. Wow, exciting to hear Rivian is planning to open a service center Abq. That would be great!

swhme

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Nerd
Clubs

Hi Sam - Welcome back to the Land of Enchantment! Whereabouts in NM will you be living? I’m down in Lamy, just southeast of Santa Fe. I doubt I’ll see my R1T until sometime in 2023. Wow, exciting to hear Rivian is planning to open a service center Abq. That would be great!
we’re looking to buy in Santa Fe this year, and be back for next school year (23/24)— we’re going to keep our home in Maine to be able to get ocean and lake time in the summers (and escape wildfire smoke season)

wertuio

First Name
Puck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Pathfinder
Occupation
Movie scout
Clubs

Based in Burque.
LE R1S ordered Aug 2019. Hopefully it arrives this summer!

Sponsored

SantaFeSpence

First Name
Spence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model 3LR
Occupation
Fun & Games
we’re looking to buy in Santa Fe this year, and be back for next school year (23/24)— we’re going to keep our home in Maine to be able to get ocean and lake time in the summers (and escape wildfire smoke season)
Swhme - That’s a great plan. We’ve got a second home up on Vancouver Island to give us the ocean and relief from hot summers. Santa Fe is a wonderful little city. As a former SF Realtor, I know the area and its Realtors well. You can pm me if you need any advice.

swhme

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Nerd
Clubs

Swhme - That’s a great plan. We’ve got a second home up on Vancouver Island to give us the ocean and relief from hot summers. Santa Fe is a wonderful little city. As a former SF Realtor, I know the area and its Realtors well. You can pm me if you need any advice.
Thanks! DM sent...

miasm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Just saw a Blue R1T with fresh temp tags on it in ABQ. One more preorder -> owner.

wsb44

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Botanist
Pre-order: 3/2021; FG BM R1T, 21", Manual Tonneau, got the dreaded "processing estimate" tag this fall. Really wishing they'd set up shop here in NM to speed up deliveries. Anyone heard anything new for NM deliveries?

SantaFeSpence

First Name
Spence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model 3LR
Occupation
Fun & Games
I’ve not heard anything, although I saw my first R1T on a drive down to Albuquerque a week ago. I believe the color was El Cap Granite and it had a matching color shell/bed cap. Sweet! Over the next 2-3 weeks I imagine I’ll get an email from Rivian asking me to switch my configuration from Quad to Dual. That will knock $4,000 off my purchase price, and I’m okay with the change as I don’t do any extreme off-roading. My bigger “problem” is deciding whether to opt for the large pack instead of going with my original Max pack. If the large pack gets 328 miles of range, and the eventual Max pack gets “around 400 miles”, is that difference worth the $10,000? By forgoing the Max pack, it’ll shave the price below $80,000 and will thus make the R1T eligible for the $7500 tax rebate. What to do……..????
Sponsored