• Poll closed .

Ssaygmo

First Name
Sage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Uhm... we’d take even real world photos at this point. Those are relatively eco-friendly.
Right? At this point we've got real photos of most colors out and about in the world, both promotional and from people catching a glimpse of a test vehicle... how is it possible that the most simple paint scheme (primer with clear coat?) isn't running around anywhere?!

I'm currently configured with Launch green and 20's, with anticipation of doing Moab and Colorado off-road trails, but it would be nice to see the color.
And get clear answers as to how we could add a winch to it, wiring wise.
And heck, rather than the tank steer (which could be a little hairy on a tight mountain switchback) how about the new bronco feature, where you can lock the inside rear wheel to get around a corner nice and tight.
Sponsored

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

For those who have Twitter, can we spam bomb RJ for Launch Freaking Green Pics? He "caved" so to speak for 3rd row pics/videos. Lets just bug the crap out of him.

https://twitter.com/RJScaringe

My Format:

@RJScaringe @Rivian With Delivery starting in about a Month or would you mind posting up pictures/videos of Launch Green In person? It could help the ordering/finalization process of a lot of R1T/R1S owners! #Rivian #R1T #R1S Much Appreciated!

-Online RIVIOTS

Last edited:

cwinters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pacifica Hybrid, R1S LE
For those who have Twitter, can we spam bomb RJ for Launch Freaking Green Pics? He "caved" so to speak for 3rd row pics/videos. Lets just bug the crap out of him.

https://twitter.com/RJScaringe

My Format:

@RJScaringe @Rivian With Delivery starting in about a Month or would you mind posting up pictures/videos of Launch Green In person? It could help the ordering/finalization process of a lot of R1T/R1S owners! #Rivian #R1T #R1S Much Appreciated!

-Online RIVIOTS
I did this. Hope we get a quick pic.

and i can't believe this poll has that toyota green on top. I saw the LR D110 in a parking lot this AM. it didn't look as light as the website (below), it was much darker and rich - it was exactly what I would want the Launch Green to be.
Rivian R1T R1S "Launch Green" paint stand-ins 1622161604025

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
I did this. Hope we get a quick pic.

and i can't believe this poll has that toyota green on top. I saw the LR D110 in a parking lot this AM. it didn't look as light as the website (below), it was much darker and rich - it was exactly what I would want the Launch Green to be.
1622161604025.png
Agree, I've seen the new Defender green in person and it's one of the best colors out there.

OP
OP
LoneStar

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

I bet there are high-end wraps that come darn close to matching that look

Sponsored

cwinters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pacifica Hybrid, R1S LE
Agree, I've seen the new Defender green in person and it's one of the best colors out there.
I saw it again today, and I'm sure if it's the green or gold color that I am seen. Either way, it's a greenish/brownish color that looks fantastic.
Please be similar launch green!
Rivian R1T R1S "Launch Green" paint stand-ins 1622222909090

Inkedsphynx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 LE R1T, '21 CB500FA, '21 CMX1100A
The green for the Defender is Pangea Green and it's pretty light (this is the color of my Defender). It's nowhere close to anything that could be described as olive drab (OD) green. I would not consider it as likely to be representative of what LE green will be for Rivian.

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet
Found a YouTube video …. Around 3 min in… I also know there were other similar videos but this one seemed a little different,

Rivian R1T R1S "Launch Green" paint stand-ins 46EBEC69-1CFE-4256-89EA-53F0CF526378
Rivian R1T R1S "Launch Green" paint stand-ins 93331DED-C56E-4A30-886E-A7C52DBB8B1F
Sponsored

Last edited: