First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
I got mine in October 2022; still holding up like new, and I use the bed. Maybe others who purchased last fall can comment on how theirs is holding up.
Any "long term" reviews? Anyone?
Sponsored

skunn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian Blue R1T, Tesla Model 3
Mine has been great, no significant wear or tear yet! Have used it for light duty hauling, firewood, etc. Unfortunately its JUST thick enough to make it so my dometic fridge is too tight with the tonneau cover for camping trips. Otherwise its in there all the time.

Ingo B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Word Slinger
Thanks @jebinc for sharing the idea. I left a tab section which tucks under the gate bridge piece when closed. This prevents the mat from folding up at higher speeds. I've experienced this before in my old Ridgeline, and wasn't sure if it would happen here. Just went the extra mile to avoid rework (or re-purchase, in this case).

I built out my garage gym two years ago and a large part of that was cutting stall mats. This mat was cake compared to those.

Rivian R1T R1S Jebinc’s rubber bed liner mod mat2

Rivian R1T R1S Jebinc’s rubber bed liner mod mat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I got mine in October 2022; still holding up like new, and I use the bed. Maybe others who purchased last fall can comment on how theirs is holding up.

Wow great Yellow look of the Rivian logo, this came with a truck or you custom-made this ? Vinyl paper or yellow paint?

OP
OP
jebinc

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Wow great Yellow look of the Rivian logo, this came with a truck or you custom-made this ? Vinyl paper or yellow paint?
I think you replied to the wrong post.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I went ahead and got one but you can tell is going to crumble away in a mater of a few months. You can’t beat the price though.

A21648CE-5A98-419C-8F7D-C007DE045B8F.jpeg

R2D2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, BMWX5, Land Rover LR3, Volvo XC90, Jeep JK,
Clubs

Hi, I bought them from Abstract Ocean but I think he stop selling them after Rivian lawyer contacted him. They are vinyl.

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
Thanks for posting @jebinc

Picked one up yesterday.

It did have the negative side effect of reminding me that my tonneau is still broken. :-(

WSea

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Occupation
Architect
Thanks @jebinc for sharing the idea. I left a tab section which tucks under the gate bridge piece when closed. This prevents the mat from folding up at higher speeds. I've experienced this before in my old Ridgeline, and wasn't sure if it would happen here. Just went the extra mile to avoid rework (or re-purchase, in this case).

I built out my garage gym two years ago and a large part of that was cutting stall mats. This mat was cake compared to those.

mat2.jpg

mat.jpg
Did your stall mat smell go away? Thinking about using them for our workout room

Sponsored

SilverII

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Thanks for the mod. Got it done yesterday. Used tin snips to cut it. Worked like a charm

OP
OP
jebinc

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Glad to hear you all are enjoying this mod. That’s for sharing!

Marchin_MTB

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 i3, 2011 Honda CRV.
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer turned Space Physicist
Clubs

HD website indicates it’s out of stock pretty much everywhere in the Denver area. I wonder if that’s really the case or if that’s a flaw in their inventory tracker.

WSea

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Occupation
Architect
HD website indicates it’s out of stock pretty much everywhere in the Denver area. I wonder if that’s really the case or if that’s a flaw in their inventory tracker.
I think the item number changed.
I ordered the best ev mod one. Costs a bit more but looks 10x better and fits more like an all weather mat. The profile matches the bed ridges too. TPE material

Marchin_MTB

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 i3, 2011 Honda CRV.
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer turned Space Physicist
Clubs

I think the item number changed.
I ordered the best ev mod one. Costs a bit more but looks 10x better and fits more like an all weather mat. The profile matches the bed ridges too. TPE material
Thanks. I am very close to getting that one myself.
Sponsored