Sponsored

Has anyone on this forum received a confirmed delivery date?

Jehorton

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Honestly, if I had went for an LE and had received my truck already... There's absolutely no way I'd let this forum know.
Rivian R1T R1S Has anyone on this forum received a confirmed delivery date? 1633970470469
Sponsored

Jehorton

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
If y'all weren't a bunch of vultures who weren't perfectly willing to track down where people live based on hints in their photos, then...
Don’t you group me in with the others on this forum lol

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

If y'all weren't a bunch of vultures who weren't perfectly willing to track down where people live based on hints in their photos, then...
Exactly. This doesn't apply to me because of where I am in the queue, but based on how people have acted with the few Rivians that have been spotted on social media by going full Netflix Documentary Stalker on people, there's no way I'd put anything out.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Don’t you group me in with the others on this forum lol
Exactly. This doesn't apply to me because of where I am in the queue, but based on how people have acted with the few Rivians that have been spotted on social media by going full Netflix Documentary Stalker on people, there's no way I'd put anything out.
There's a reason I didn't do more than a very brief look on social media with the white truck's owner. anything more than a page or two of swipes down the timeline felt pretty intrusive imo.

Sponsored

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
Relax, your address is the least of our concerns. We'll have tracked your truck from the moment our drones spot it leaving the assembly line in Normal. Our highway spotters will have 4K video of your truck's transport from Normal to your closest delivery center, we'll know Steve prepped it and when Gary loaded it on a flatbed to bring to your house.

Later, our forensics team will do a post delivery 'downstream' analysis to discover what kind of granola you had for breakfast that morning...

Last edited:

Temerarius

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model X, 2018 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel
Occupation
Sr. Program Manager
As a Max Pack order holder... I'll just be sitting in the peanut gallery eating my popcorn... since, ya know... I don't have to worry about "when will mine be built?" for like... months.

Rivian R1T R1S Has anyone on this forum received a confirmed delivery date? Popcorn Eating Time

Last edited:

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
As a Max Pack order holder... I'll just be sitting in the peanut gallery eating my popcorn... since, ya know... I don't have to worry about "when will mine be built?" for like... months.
Ah, an optimist, I see.

SlaterGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Nissan Leaf, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Clubs

Sponsored

eemri

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC60 Polestar Engineered
Clubs

The glass is at 50% capacity.
As a fellow max-pack orderer, I too am "paying" for the privilege to wait longer. I also have to look for positives like "well, maybe some of the kinks will be worked out". Optimist by necessity these days :)

Shzeph

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2004 V70R, 2001 VehiCROSS, 2005 Forester
Occupation
Student
If I get my truck in November as I’ve been told I will, I will most certainly post about it on here!

And then go into the witness protection program for fear of the roving Rivian Forum hoards that will inevitably be prowling the streets

Last edited:

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
This sounds like a great challenge...see how long you can drive your newly delivered R1T without it blowing up social media...

SlaterGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Nissan Leaf, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Clubs

Twenty, and not US FL OZ either. Real ounces.
How many oz/hr consumption are we talking here?
And I prefer freedom units thank you! ?
Sponsored