Sponsored

Has anyone on this forum received a confirmed delivery date?

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

I may be completely crazy, but I swear someone posted in the "when will someone on this forum get their truck" thread that they actually had their truck delivered earlier this week. Could have been a joke because the post has since been deleted but TFWIW.

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
3 years is a long wait. Hope you get yours soon. I only reserved My R1S a month ago!

TXRIV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Technology Sales
I ordered 2/15/19 out of Dallas, and still haven't heard a thing....R1T, large pack, Blue....Also have an R1S on order

Sponsored

GaryL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Silverado 3500
Occupation
Farm
The last time @DuckTruck went semi-dark on the forum was when he was under an NDA for the Normal gig. Might we see owner photos of LG/FE in the near future?
I noticed the same thing but why would Rivian want a NDA for taking retail delivery? That’s not unlike Rivian but I can’t come up with an even average reason for it

OP
OP
BPL

BPL

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E30 325i, E90 328i, XC90
It'll be front page news on this forum if someone takes delivery. They won't just go silent I can tell you that....
That's kind of my point, there's thousands of members on this forum and somehow no one has taken delivery or even received confirmation of a delivery date...

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
The last time @DuckTruck went semi-dark on the forum was when he was under an NDA for the Normal gig. Might we see owner photos of LG/FE in the near future?
Lol, the thought has crossed my mind too. Always suspicious of when some people actually go and participate in the real world without wasting hours of time with us. ?

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I noticed the same thing but why would Rivian want a NDA for taking retail delivery? That’s not unlike Rivian but I can’t come up with an even average reason for it
Maybe a launch event. Who knows knows. The silence from Rivian about production after the first one rolled off is just weird.

Edit: I'm not suggesting anything more with thst statement either. Everything could be totally fine. Just seems odd to me.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
BPL

BPL

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E30 325i, E90 328i, XC90
Maybe a launch event. Who knows knows. The silence from Rivian about production after the first one rolled off is just weird.
Agreed, totally bizarre

kommonplace

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kevinjwangler.com
Vehicles
2014 Ford Flex, non-LE R1S preorder
Occupation
IT Director
Starting to think forum members need a sort of warrant canary in their user profile. "I HAVE NOT TAKEN DELIVERY OF A RIVIAN VEHICLE" and then when you take delivery, you remove that statement. (And then see if that holds up in court. Best of luck! At least we'll know you got your truck.)
Sponsored