Sponsored

Find your Rivian Order Number & Post it Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkSisB

First Name
Barbara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Honda Ridgeline
Occupation
attorney
Hi - first, THANK YOU for this excellent research and your kindness in sharing with all of us.
My order number is 10,400, confirmed by email on April 25, 2019, at 5:35 pm. I followed your calculations and reduced that number by 1,000 to arrive at the approximate place in line of 9,400th, and my plan is to purchase the R1T with the largest battery capacity.
Sponsored

BBeach

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I am using safari and when I right click I get the following.
reload page
save page as
print page

only those 3 options.....hmmm!
My order confirmation date was 6-13-19 as far as I can tell looking at others I am in the 12K range.

BBeach

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
found the resource on this thread....got it.

06-13-2019 order# 12,299

Sponsored

KennyG

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
7/14/20 - Order # 536xx

craptacular

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
When I click on the order details from my confirmation email, it takes me to a FAQ page. My guess is that Rivian caught wind of what was happening and fixed it. This specifically lists orders placed before August 5th. Guess I am too late to get mine :(

I placed a preorder on or before August 5th, how can I access my purchase detail page?

We made some improvements to our purchase experience which included updates to our systems. Please check your email for the receipt that was sent at the time you placed your preorder.

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
When I click on the order details from my confirmation email, it takes me to a FAQ page. My guess is that Rivian caught wind of what was happening and fixed it. This specifically lists orders placed before August 5th. Guess I am too late to get mine :(

I placed a preorder on or before August 5th, how can I access my purchase detail page?

We made some improvements to our purchase experience which included updates to our systems. Please check your email for the receipt that was sent at the time you placed your preorder.
Not sure but I prdered mine on 8/4 and my number was 54848. You are prob around the low 55k

Fyi, I tried asking rivian for my order number too, and they told me that they can't give out the info due to list confidentiality.

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S

Yep, this method to find your order number has been disabled. It was assumed to be just a matter of time from the beginning, but it lasted long enough to get a reasonable picture of the number of orders thru 8/4.

Sponsored

Jehorton

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Yep, this method to find your order number has been disabled. It was assumed to be just a matter of time from the beginning, but it lasted long enough to get a reasonable picture of the number of orders thru 8/4.
Ordered mine on that day! I would have been bummed if I purchased and not able to see my number

craptacular

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
Not sure but I prdered mine on 8/4 and my number was 54848. You are prob around the low 55k

Fyi, I tried asking rivian for my order number too, and they told me that they can't give out the info due to list confidentiality.
I actually preordered the R1T on 3/6/20. Another user posted that their number from 3/5/20 was 43,355. So I added 50 for the extra day and then subtracted 20K for the number jump which should put me right about 23,405. If there is a 52/48 split for R1T vs. R1S preorders and they are able to make 2,000 trucks a month, that would put me in the November/December delivery timeframe. Maybe earlier based on configuration and cancellations. All guesses at this point, but it is nice to have a basic idea.

OldEVGuy

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Retired

TONY C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 jeep Cherokee, 2002 honda odyssey
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Please post the date of your preorder, and use the directions below to find your Order #, then post it in this thread.

FOUND IT! You better do it quick before they update the website.
  • Click the link for "View Details" in your preorder confirmation email.
  • Right click to view source
  • Search (Ctrl or Command +F) for "Order #".
  • See snippet below for details on location (red font is my emphasis)
Mine from 12/19/2018 is 4037.

Snippet from source code:
"
<div class="step" data-step="thank-you">
<div class="step__sections">
<div class="section">
<div class="section__header os-header">
<svg class="icon-svg icon-svg--color-accent icon-svg--size-48 os-header__hanging-icon" aria-hidden="true" focusable="false"> <use xlink:href="#checkmark" /> </svg>
<div class="os-header__heading">
<span class="os-order-number">
Order #4037
</span>
<h2 class="os-header__title" id="main-header" tabindex="-1">
Thank you!
</h2>
</div>
</div>
</div>"

Alright, I also have enough data to show trending over time. Maybe @johnking can work his magic again with production estimates...might be good to run a few different attrition & production volume scenarios.

20200728_2243.png
May 1 2019, #10,951

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
InsideEV’S posted an update yesterday. Here’s an interesting quote from the article:

The company told us that the timetables of delivery were not right because “specific trim levels and option packages will be produced together.”

https://insideevs.com/news/438780/rivian-closes-loophole-discover-reservation-numbers/
Personally im more curious about the jumps. The table is a good representation if everyone gets the same trim and Rivian is building them one by one, which is helpful for everyone atm since there isn't any official information.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.