Sponsored

Find your Rivian Order Number & Post it Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AleCS

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Audi SQ5
Occupation
Business Owner
Dang... R1T - Launch Green - Order # 44623 - 5/13/20.... I guess I should start setting expectations for 2022... :(
Sponsored

Ribeye

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
63 Lincoln
Preorder Reservation Date 12/23/19
Order # 38981
R1T El Cap Granite, Max Pack and kitchen for tailgating
Jan '22 Delivery

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

This may be a silly question... but if you did order a "Launch Edition" R1T that means your order number is somewhat less important, right? My reservation wasn't until mid-2020 so my normal place in line was probably a late 2022 timeframe. Frankly I was surprised when my email to order still had LE's to grab. If Rivian is still saying that all the LE's will be delivered in calendar 2021 then I jumped about a year up in my delivery expectation.

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
This may be a silly question... but if you did order a "Launch Edition" R1T that means your order number is somewhat less important, right? My reservation wasn't until mid-2020 so my normal place in line was probably a late 2022 timeframe. Frankly I was surprised when my email to order still had LE's to grab. If Rivian is still saying that all the LE's will be delivered in calendar 2021 then I jumped about a year up in my delivery expectation.
Correct.

Trandall

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Construction Management
Rivian has stated that LE R1T,S would be delivered in 2021 so if this holds true without slippage your assumption is correct. I don't necessarily think you jumped a years worth of people. Rivian always stated that your configuration *and location would impact delivery date. Many lower preorder number reservations opted to take later deliveries to wait for larger pack, cheaper configuration, removeable roof etc.. I've seen estimates that Rivian is likely to produce up to 20K autos in 2021 which seems plausible and would seem to coincide with the estimates of how many preorder holders opted for LE. This forum has some crafty sleuths that extrapolate some insightful data from tidbits of data. Everyone should remember that very little of this including Rivians obligation to sell anyone any type of vehicle is not guaranteed, remember your pre-order terms and conditions. Remember "The best laid plans of mice and men..." This is a tall order for any company let alone a startup and everyone is dealing with the fallout of Covid-19.

Sponsored

jjwolf120

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
TPA
At this point can you still find your number?
You can still find a number, but it is now a very large number (at least 7 digits if I remember correctly). It might be possible to figure something out from the number, if we had enough data points.

g33kguy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLT
Occupation
UX Designer
You can still find a number, but it is now a very large number (at least 7 digits if I remember correctly). It might be possible to figure something out from the number, if we had enough data points.
I recently reserved and the number I have is 279212912

Sponsored

hola29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Recently? It should be a different page becuase when this thread came out it probaly did not have login at the top. I'll look again though.

Yes I was able to find it following instructions in thread.

OP
OP
skyote

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
Recently? It should be a different page becuase when this thread came out it probaly did not have login at the top. I'll look again though.
Now you can find the number at the end of the URL in the configurator.

Lucanjo

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80, Honda Ridgeline, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

273227050 - ordered 11/13/2020

In searching for my order date I noticed that since I added my email to the mailing list in 2019 I received 9 emails with info directly from Rivian and 18 emails with info 2020 (not including the order emails and the many multiple configuration updates :rolleyes:). So far in 2021 we've received one happy new year email. I'm hoping for a flurry of emails very soon to keep up pace, I need my RIVIAN fix!!

Disclaimer: maybe I'm new to following RJ on instagram but the videos seem to have increased lately.

EarlyAdptr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sequoia
Occupation
Consultant
Status
Not open for further replies.