Find your Rivian Order Number & Post it Here!

PENFOLD

First Name
Peter
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicles
PT Cruiser
Occupation
School Bus Driver
I don’t know what’s going on......I’m looking and looking and looking and I can’t seem to find the order #

johnking

First Name
John
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, BMW X3, Reservation for R1S
I don’t know what’s going on......I’m looking and looking and looking and I can’t seem to find the order #
@PENFOLD - Once you are in the source, do a Ctrl+F (Find) for "Order #" (plz note the space)

I just verified. I am able to do this in Edge and Chrome browsers. Be sure to click the link from the email and the default browser in your machine should load up the confirmation page. Only then you will see the the order # when you do a 'View Source'.

In case you copied the link from the email you received and pasted it into the address bar of a new browser instance, it will ask you to log in and show something like this. In such an instance, you will not find the order #.

1596441528715.png

PENFOLD

First Name
Peter
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicles
PT Cruiser
Occupation
School Bus Driver
@PENFOLD - Once you are in the source, do a Ctrl+F (Find) for "Order #" (plz note the space)

I just verified. I am able to do this in Edge and Chrome browsers. Be sure to click the link from the email and the default browser in your machine should load up the confirmation page. Only then you will see the the order # when you do a 'View Source'.

In case you copied the link from the email you received and pasted it into the address bar of a new browser instance, it will ask you to log in and show something like this. In such an instance, you will not find the order #.

1596441528715.png
I‘ve done this
yet a search for "Order #" yields NOTHING

OP
skyote

skyote

Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps & 2500HD Duramax

electruck

Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Volvo XC60
Perhaps someone needs to respond to his video with links to the 2 threads here.

Sully151

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicles
2008 Jeep JkU
Occupation
Theater arts
He also believes there are separate order numbers for R1T and R1S. So if you are 40,000 for R1S, there is also a 40,000 for R1T meaning 80,000 total.
I doubt that is true because Rivian said you can switch at time if configuration.

Reactions: Rad
OP
skyote

skyote

Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps & 2500HD Duramax
He also believes there are separate order numbers for R1T and R1S. So if you are 40,000 for R1S, there is also a 40,000 for R1T meaning 80,000 total.
I doubt that is true because Rivian said you can switch at time if configuration.
He's wrong. ;-) Shopify increments for each order, and it would have shown up differently in the data if there was separate queues for R1T & R1S.