Sponsored

Does your rivian.com order summary page show time window for production/delivery?

gates2010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Audi A5
I placed my order in Nov '21, and I don't see any time window target for either production or delivery. Checked with rivian chat support and they said, they expect to publish this to each account by 3rd week of this month?

Is this the same you have heard as well?
Sponsored

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
Yes. I had the same response after sending an e-mail regarding a delivery window.

VHRivian

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Chevrolet Traverse
From Tony on 04/29:

When will I be able to see my delivery window on my Account Page?

To get you a refreshed delivery window estimate as soon as possible, we’ll be sharing the next round of updates via email. We're excited to launch the Account Page feature in the coming months, but until then, we’ll make sure you have the latest in your inbox.

So now we know that 'coming months' means 5 months later. Just think if he would have said it would be ready 'in about 6 months' - we would all be so pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: Rad

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
I am hoping for a Jan/Feb delivery window.

Sponsored

Hoo D. Hoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Prius, 2022 Pacifica PHEV, 2023 Bolt EUV
Occupation
Curmudgeon
I've never seen that.

Mygrain

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 IONIQ 5, '23 R1S quad, many Deeres
Occupation
grain farmer, ex-Honda factory engineer
Clubs

What ever happened to Tony's Friday email updates? I suppose that getting updates second-hand on internet forums is almost as good.

There have been a few Rivian emails this summer. Make no mistake ... the mass email announcing Pet Comfort mode (July 7) completely rocked my world. But, 43 months after I reserved, I'm still mildly curious about when I might expect delivery. This year? Next year? (Might affect my income tax.)

Last edited:

sacramentoelectric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, BMW i3
Clubs

What ever happened to Tony's Friday email updates?
Don't worry, they're coming s00n. I get more updates on my Aptiva preorder than my R1T Max Pack and that's just sad.

sabreheel74

First Name
Karthi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Subaru Impreza 2.5
Occupation
Sr. Director Clinical Development
I was told twice by CS that it was the end of summer for the delivery estimates on pre-orders posted to the web page. Well that’s next week …

moosetags

First Name
SuEllyn & Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T; 2020 Chevy Duramax; 1956 Ford Tbird
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

We do not have any delivery time shown, and our order date is 11/28/2018.

Brian

Sponsored

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
Next week would be awesome for an update! I'm wondering if R1T deliveries are slowing down a bit due to R1S coming online....

sacramentoelectric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, BMW i3
Clubs

I was told twice by CS that it was the end of summer for the delivery estimates on pre-orders posted to the web page. Well that’s next week …
It was reported that some of the people laid off in July were from the web back-end team. That might have slowed down deployment of delivery estimates on the website. It seems like Rivian never hits their self-imposed deadlines anyway so I doubt anyone here will be surprised if Summer ends and we're still in the dark.

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

I placed my order in Nov '21, and I don't see any time window target for either production or delivery. Checked with rivian chat support and they said, they expect to publish this to each account by 3rd week of this month?

Is this the same you have heard as well?
we shall see. they've been saying they are going to add this feature since March of this year. early on they said it would come by late spring or early summer. then in may they said it was late summer. now its 3rd week of Sept? we shall see.

freshpow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
good to know.. eager to find out and hopefully its atleast in '23..
I'm sure it will be. CS is telling anyone who orders today that they can expect delivery in Q4 23. Take that with a grain of salt but I doubt they would be giving that info if the upcoming delivery window dump will prove it false. Then again Rivian always keeps us on our toes! Hoping my 1H23 estimate from last December holds.

freshpow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
It was reported that some of the people laid off in July were from the web back-end team. That might have slowed down deployment of delivery estimates on the website. It seems like Rivian never hits their self-imposed deadlines anyway so I doubt anyone here will be surprised if Summer ends and we're still in the dark.
The web development is definitely part of it, but I think it's more so them getting comfortable with their production schedule and ramp estimates, especially with all of the supply chain challenges. It does seem by all accounts that delivery windows are being met or exceeded, so hoping that these new estimates they deliver will be tighter than 1H23 and fairly accurate.
Sponsored