Ottoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 QM
Occupation
Engineer
Hi guys,

I just started the lease on my new truck last week and during the pick up process, the guide had no information on the lease aspect of it. basically handed the keys to me and gave me a crash course on how to use the truck and sent me on my way.

When I leased an Audi, they told me about how I would receive a package in the mail with the paperwork as well as credentials to log into a portal to manage my payments as well as have a dashboard for tracking.

In my Chase account, I don’t see anything about my lease either.

The question is for those of you who have made payments on your lease how does it work?
Sponsored

Twitter Fingers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I received a paper in the mail from Rivian Financial with instructions on logging in to Rivianfinancialservices.com to set up payments. I think it would be the same login credentials as Chase. I have never done business with Chase so I had to set it up. If it's not on your profile already, maybe it just takes a couple more days to load in.

golden_frog

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
I have a chase Southwest airlines credit card. My R1S lease magically showed up in that account about a week after we took delivery of the vehicle. Same thing happened when we financed my R1T through rivian 2 years ago

OP
OP

Ottoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 QM
Occupation
Engineer
I received a paper in the mail from Rivian Financial with instructions on logging in to Rivianfinancialservices.com to set up payments. I think it would be the same login credentials as Chase. I have never done business with Chase so I had to set it up. If it's not on your profile already, maybe it just takes a couple more days to load in.
that URL just redirects back to chase heh

I have a chase Southwest airlines credit card. My R1S lease magically showed up in that account about a week after we took delivery of the vehicle. Same thing happened when we financed my R1T through rivian 2 years ago
alright maybe I just have to keep waiting and it will pop up eventually

gregeast

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Rivian R1S, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
We picked up our new R1S on 3/6/24 and as of today, 3/26/24 have not received any information in regards to setting up the lease payment.

We already have other accounts with Chase but I do not see the Rivian lease in our online account.

I contacted the Guides via email about a week ago and was advised to contact the RFS Account Servicing number at Chase (1-844-868-2143), which I did this morning, but was told that Chase has not received anything from Rivian in regards to the lease and that I should contact Rivian. Ahh, the merry-go-round...

Sent another email to the Guides this morning explaining all of the above, we'll see what they have to say.

Sponsored

Dave S

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
If you're already a Chase customer and have online banking setup, it won't automagically show up.

You need to log into your Chase account, and under the little 'Profile and Settings' icon at the top right, click on 'Account settings' and 'Manage Linked Accounts'.

If Chase made the association between the Rivian lease and the rest of your banking, it'll show there and you can add it to your online profile. If not, you can give them a call and they'll make the connection.

Just went thru this last week....all good now.

gregeast

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hmm, I really appreciate the instructions.

Unfortunately, when I click on "Account Settings" I'm not seeing a link to 'Manage Linked Accounts"

OP
OP

Ottoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 QM
Occupation
Engineer
We picked up our new R1S on 3/6/24 and as of today, 3/26/24 have not received any information in regards to setting up the lease payment.

We already have other accounts with Chase but I do not see the Rivian lease in our online account.

I contacted the Guides via email about a week ago and was advised to contact the RFS Account Servicing number at Chase (1-844-868-2143), which I did this morning, but was told that Chase has not received anything from Rivian in regards to the lease and that I should contact Rivian. Ahh, the merry-go-round...

Sent another email to the Guides this morning explaining all of the above, we'll see what they have to say.

good news! we get free trucks :D

OP
OP

Ottoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 QM
Occupation
Engineer
Hmm, I really appreciate the instructions.

Unfortunately, when I click on "Account Settings" I'm not seeing a link to 'Manage Linked Accounts"
me neither I only see "show or hide accounts"

under the main accounts tab I can see "link to external accounts"

but perhaps we can't manage accounts until they have already been linked?

jakz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 R1S
any updates from those of you who are +1 mo out from taking delivery? showing up on your Chase account automatically or ?

Sponsored

TTedP

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 R1T DM, Large
Occupation
Telecom
I'm on week 3, I got a statement in the mail from Rivian Financial Services about the first month being a paper one, but to go online and set up your account.

When I logged into Chase (also use them for CC's), - the Rivian account was already in there. Good to go.

jakz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 R1S
I'm on week 3, I got a statement in the mail from Rivian Financial Services about the first month being a paper one, but to go online and set up your account.

When I logged into Chase (also use them for CC's), - the Rivian account was already in there. Good to go.
Awesome thanks. I also already have a relationship with Chase (CCs) so this is good to know. Appreciate it!

gregeast

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Still no contact for me from Chase either via snail mail or in my Chase accounts. Purchase date 3/6/2024. I've called Rivian Financial (Chase), they told me to call Rivian. Rivian told me to call Chase. Good times!

OP
OP

Ottoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 QM
Occupation
Engineer
In my chase banking app it appeared on it's own on 4/7/2024

I still haven't received a welcome package in the mail

gregeast

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Received an email from a Guide about 2 weeks ago stating that Chase had not funded the lease because there was an error in the tax that was calculated. They are supposedly sending me a new lease agreement to sign but as of 4/24/24 I haven't received it.

In the meantime, my temp tags are set to expire in about 10 days. Guide said they could get an extension but no details on how that would happen, despite multiple requests for clarification.

Sigh.
Sponsored