One of the big factors in the decision for me is wanting the $7500 tax credit for 2021 tax return. If Rivian cannot deliver my R1T LE with 300+ mile pack before 1-1-22, won't count for 2021 taxes, and wondering what the projected delivery would be if I opted to forego the LE and change to the 400+ mile pack? With 5-17-19 pre-order, will just have to wait until my Guide contact, guessing August or September. Unless someone else has asked this question that has already spoken to their Guide, would be nice to hear their response, likely latter 2022 or 2023 the way things are going so far?Yes, that’s my learning from researching drives. With the 135 pack, we would be close to using 90%+ between chargers, so slower refill vs the 180 pack. So as of now I’m sticking with the 180.