Sponsored

Center Console/Organizer

No.92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
You know, the one where they fill up the fry container, put it in the bag, the dump another scoop of fries on top of the large cupfull already in the bag……seems like there are always more in the bag no matter how many you eat….
Got it. Nah the Five Guys bag would easily fit in that area under the cup holders
Sponsored

sub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model 3
Rivian measured a little differently than my wife did:
1649298761508.png
I'm hoping that someone will design a center console/glovebox to fit in this space.

In addition to another storage cubby, it could add a two more ( and more robust ) cupholders and a wireless phone charger that holds the phone more securely and in a position that's easier to see while driving.

abirozy

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model s, lexus gs 350 f sport, toyota corolla
Occupation
lawyer
Clubs

You know, the one where they fill up the fry container, put it in the bag, the dump another scoop of fries on top of the large cupfull already in the bag……seems like there are always more in the bag no matter how many you eat….
Yes... Between them and the Hat.......never ending.

Sponsored

abirozy

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model s, lexus gs 350 f sport, toyota corolla
Occupation
lawyer
Clubs

ok. I have not taken a good look at that space, but wouldn't putting something there block the speaker from coming out? I am hoping I am wrong.

My wife actually loves that space and says it is perfect for her to put her purse in.

sub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model 3
wouldn't putting something there block the speaker from coming out?
Blocking the speaker from coming out is not going to be a problem for most people, since most people are never going to use that speaker.

But I agree if you are planning to use the portable speaker on a daily basis you would want to keep that area clear.

FirstStateR1T

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list, I have a problem!
Occupation
Mech. E/GM/COO
Clubs

JEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, 2016 Volvo S60
Occupation
Technical Support
I found a handy little canvas bag that fits the center console storage bin. It has a couple of pockets and a strap. It works great for the small stuff that would otherwise be hard to get out.
Rivian R1T R1S Center Console/Organizer IMG_4455
Rivian R1T R1S Center Console/Organizer IMG_4456

Hopper

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Launch Green R1T, 2022 Polaris Ranger NorthStar
Occupation
Retired Executive and technical writer. Board of Directors Fly Fishers International.
I found a handy little canvas bag that fits the center console storage bin. It has a couple of pockets and a strap. It works great for the small stuff that would otherwise be hard to get out.
IMG_4455.jpeg
IMG_4456.jpeg
Looks better than my quart freezer bag. lol. I ordered one. Thanks!

Sponsored

SRTConvert

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Lincoln Navigator L
Appreciate kylealden posting the link to Stage22. Nothing like well made gear.

Of course if you go to the site you just might end up spending more than you expected...

One miss by Rivian was not having some discrete, secure storage. The Model S glove box that opens via screen command where you can set a PIN would be a good add to the R1T/S.

OverZealous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2023 R1S Quad-Adventure
Occupation
Product Manager / Front-End Developer
I have this thing coming tomorrow. Will report back if it fits. Looking for something to store my oversized water bottles.
Ah, I should have tested ours, might have saved you a purchase. We have 2 of them for our Tesla. It's a perfect fit there. I went out and threw it into the Rivian to see how it fits.

It's not as bad as I had expected, but it's a little narrow and makes it feel a bit crowded. Not too bad, though.

A heads up on bottles, it's not very good for storing anything upright. You can set a bottle in the big part on it's side, but the "cup holders" on the front are kind of useless for that purpose.

They work great for storing kids junk though. It has a flap that tucks between the seat back and bottom, so it stays in place, and has lots of compartments.

Rivian R1T R1S Center Console/Organizer IMG_0224.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S Center Console/Organizer IMG_0225.JPG

anotherburrito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model 3 LR + Boost
Ah, I should have tested ours, might have saved you a purchase. We have 2 of them for our Tesla. It's a perfect fit there. I went out and threw it into the Rivian to see how it fits.

It's not as bad as I had expected, but it's a little narrow and makes it feel a bit crowded. Not too bad, though.

A heads up on bottles, it's not very good for storing anything upright. You can set a bottle in the big part on it's side, but the "cup holders" on the front are kind of useless for that purpose.

They work great for storing kids junk though. It has a flap that tucks between the seat back and bottom, so it stays in place, and has lots of compartments.

IMG_0224.JPG

IMG_0225.JPG
Aw bummer. Thanks for sending I’ll see if I have time to cancel.

TxBeachRivian

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura
Clubs

Does this fit? Seems like it would with some space on the side for a folder with TTL and papers. Also seems like it can change to hold water bottles or other cups.

Rivian R1T R1S Center Console/Organizer 382F6A34-CF09-42C5-A872-CDACAA28598B
Sponsored