First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Military
Gang, thanks to everyone who ordered so far! The vast majority of orders have shipped - only more recent orders have not shipped yet. UPS/FedEx is swamped, call it Christmas or holiday rush, but they are not at their finest - please be patient for those deliveries.It

It's in UPS hands, they picked up all packages - they must not have scanned it. This happens unfortunately, especially around this busy time for them. Should show movement soon, hopefully!
messaged you guys via shop app. I ordered within a few days after release and I still do not have a tracking number. #9750
Sponsored

mkennedy1996

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model X, Model Y
@EV Sportline I also ordered in the first 24 hours, order 9625, and no shipping info.
FYI from EV Sportline today @ 5:25pm

Thank you for reaching out!

We were only able to ship the first 50 orders. Your order was 57 in the queue. We will ship your order as soon as possible, likely after next week! More units are inbound to us.

We appreciate your patience as we do everything we can to get your order to you at the earliest opportunity!

chi-chi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
So how long have orders been Back ordered? Not sure when the first orders were places but I recently placed an order today not realizing that these weren't actually in stock and actively shipping? What are average lead times from order to shipping?

azbill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mach E, Hummer EV SUT
Occupation
Engineer
Mine did arrive today, but the mounting bracket is missing from the box. Sent an email to support.

Sponsored

Kenmecca

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Directlineanswers.com
Vehicles
R1S; Audi A5
Occupation
Business Owner
Mine did arrive today, but the mounting bracket is missing from the box. Sent an email to support.
Same! I was really hoping to have this installed for the New Year. The one thing that makes this different than the knock offs, it even shows as a separate line item on the order sheet. Was told all orders fullfilled on 12/26. I asked to have it overnighted but didnt get a response to that so suppose it wont and now will have to wait probably another week or so.

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Gang, thanks to everyone who ordered so far! The vast majority of orders have shipped - only more recent orders have not shipped yet. UPS/FedEx is swamped, call it Christmas or holiday rush, but they are not at their finest - please be patient for those deliveries.It

It's in UPS hands, they picked up all packages - they must not have scanned it. This happens unfortunately, especially around this busy time for them. Should show movement soon, hopefully!
Curious if know when next batch might ship?

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT

SunDevil2213

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Construction Cost Consultant
I'm within 10 orders from your order number.. nothing on shipping yet either.
I don't think order number means much of anything. My order number is 9960, I now have tracking (and it's started moving through the UPS network) and am expecting it tomorrow if all goes well, Tuesday at worst. Funny enough, my order still says "Unfulfilled" on EV Sportline's website 😂

Also of note, my tracking shows from "T Sportline ATL, 1660 Chattahoochee Ave NW, Atlanta, GA, US" but began with UPS in La Mirada, CA - I thought it would be coming from the east coast, but it ended up coming from essentially LA - probably shaving a few days off since I'm just the next state over - and only a 4 hour overnight drive on a UPS ground truck.

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
I don't think order number means much of anything. My order number is 9960, I now have tracking (and it's started moving through the UPS network) and am expecting it tomorrow if all goes well, Tuesday at worst. Funny enough, my order still says "Unfulfilled" on EV Sportline's website 😂

Also of note, my tracking shows from "T Sportline ATL, 1660 Chattahoochee Ave NW, Atlanta, GA, US" but began with UPS in La Mirada, CA - I thought it would be coming from the east coast, but it ended up coming from essentially LA - probably shaving a few days off since I'm just the next state over - and only a 4 hour overnight drive on a UPS ground truck.
FWIW- I ordered on 11/25 and I'm on the East Coast.

Sponsored

Foobar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3P, Eva Ribelle
Occupation
IT Exec

sacramentoelectric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, BMW i3
Clubs

Mine arrived today but it was missing the bracket. Quite the tease to have the screen but no ability to install it.

chi-chi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
That's now 3 members who all have said that the item has arrived with the mounting bracket missing! That is the only reason I ordered this item and I even contacted the company to see of they sold it separately and they said they did not. It's pretty strange that the mount is not only a separate line item but also ships separately and not as a kit yet they don't sell it separately...

1) with the long wait times and the missing mount bracket I'm considering canceling my order. Does anyone know if there is any hassle to do so? I don't want restocking fees etc for something that isn't in stock to ship.

2) does anyone have an idea of where the mounting bracket is sourced from? Is it sold elsewhere? 3D printed anywhere? Sounds like it isn't an actual kit but an extra outsourced item.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Gang, the bracket ships in second box - ideally arrives with the first box, but no telling with UPS / Fedex how they sort or hit scheduled dates! Screen shipped UPS (for most) and bracket shipped FedEx.

Suggestion, start your install - get the wiring knocked out, and you'll be that much closer for when the bracket arrives!

thanks again

Last edited:

Kenmecca

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Directlineanswers.com
Vehicles
R1S; Audi A5
Occupation
Business Owner
That's now 3 members who all have said that the item has arrived with the mounting bracket missing! That is the only reason I ordered this item and I even contacted the company to see of they sold it separately and they said they did not. It's pretty strange that the mount is not only a separate line item but also ships separately and not as a kit yet they don't sell it separately...

1) with the long wait times and the missing mount bracket I'm considering canceling my order. Does anyone know if there is any hassle to do so? I don't want restocking fees etc for something that isn't in stock to ship.

2) does anyone have an idea of where the mounting bracket is sourced from? Is it sold elsewhere? 3D printed anywhere? Sounds like it isn't an actual kit but an extra outsourced item.
I'm one of the ones they made a mistake, its a bummer but they made a mistake and I'm sure will fix it. As for your other questions their email response is good, my wife ordered mine for Xmas but couldn't find order confirm so I ordered another. Then next day the shipping confirm was sent to her and I was able to quickly cancel the 2nd order. For 2) In sure someone could take their design and make their own. I think it's metal not 3d plastic though.
Sponsored