Any R1S Delivery Updates?

q177onique

First Name
Monique
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
I figured she was. I should have said I didn’t take the time to google her to confirm if she was or wasn’t.
Um, by her tweet it's clearly not hers and she's giving it back to wait on her own.
obviously I didn’t read the tweet either. I prefer IG where I can mindlessly scroll and look at pics. I just thought I would share some R1S content that i didn’t see posted on here yet.

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
I figured she was. I should have said I didn’t take the time to google her to confirm if she was or wasn’t.
Correct; an exceedingly handsome fellow from Central PA seemed to ask her directly about this very thing via Twitter. She replied that it was a loaner to “familiarize” her for her ownership experience.

Sponsored

popoga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FG R1T, '18 Impreza, '10 Triumph Bonneville
Occupation
Potato Farmer
Clubs

When was your delivery window displayed on the webpage?

Rivian sent out delivery windows at the end of 2021 by email. They've been promising updates to the webpage to display our current delivery windows since that time, but it has yet to come to fruition... Hence everyone's frustrations on this thread.
I don't have that email as far as I can tell. For some reason I thought the 2H 2023 estimate was on the 'Configuration Summary' page. I'd just like an updated estimate so I can know if I should get something in the meantime. Kind of outgrowing the 1 car family status here.

Fclmd

First Name
Fawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Kia Telluride
Clubs

I chatted with CS about my May/June LE R1S window. They said first that I’d get an update on delivery in a few weeks.

When I politely noted that they said “a few weeks” a few weeks ago and that I was halfway through my delivery window, so it seemed like this was a not-quite-official delay, they then said I was still on track for may/June and should hear from a guide soon. I won’t hold my breath. Hopefully we do get some kind of update by June 1.
June 1: 🤣🤣🤣

CUBldr97

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TESLA MS85 RIVIAN reservation holder
Today I got this message in chat... asking about my May/June delivery timeline...

"I assure you, we will begin rolling out updated delivery window estimates this week via email, beginning with customers with the nearest delivery windows." so hopefully we will all get teh bad news by friday...

Cbarwick

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Sport Supercharged, Jaguar F-TypeR, AMG GT Conv
I did hear from my guide in May, and I switched from the Ocean Coast interior on my R1S to the Black Mountain interior (I'm not patient enough to wait for OC).

Got an email yesterday (June 6). Details below

In May, we reached out to some of you, via survey and Guide conversations, to see if you were interested in reconfiguring your preorder to take delivery sooner. The volume and enthusiasm of the responses told us it was a path worth exploring

This month, we’ll introduce the R1 Shop, an online experience that gives invited preorder holders the opportunity to swap their current R1 configuration* for a new configuration with expected delivery in the next 6-8 weeks or sooner.

Once invited, you'll have access to the R1 Shop for one week, to give as many of you who are ready to make the shift the chance to do so.

Rivian will continue to build to order, however, there are often opportunities to more quickly receive your vehicle if you have flexibility in your configuration. The R1 Shop has been created to allow you to look at vehicles that are available due to last-minute order changes from other customers as well as our intentional use of batching for some of our more popular combinations. Of course, if you prefer to get exactly the configuration you preordered, this process won’t impact you.

Refreshed Delivery Window Estimates

This week, we’ll be updating delivery window estimates for some preorder holders. This first round will prioritize two groups of customers:

Preorder holders with updated delivery window estimates in 2022

A 2022 window means purchase day is in sight! There’s a lot to coordinate, from vehicle trade-ins to quotes for insurance and financing. Your window will let you know when it’s time to start thinking through the details.

Preorder holders who no longer have delivery window estimates in 2022

As we’ve continued to ramp production, we’ve seen some customers’ delivery windows move up while others push back. This includes much anticipated updates to many of our R1S preorder holders. For those who’d previously received an estimated window in 2022 but will now be later than that, we want you to have this update so that you can adjust your plans accordingly.

For all other preorder holders, we plan to share updated delivery window estimates on a rolling basis through the remainder of the year.

Sponsored

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I did hear from my guide in May, and I switched from the Ocean Coast interior on my R1S to the Black Mountain interior (I'm not patient enough to wait for OC).

In May, we reached out to some of you, via survey and Guide conversations, to see if you were interested in reconfiguring your preorder to take delivery sooner. The volume and enthusiasm of the responses told us it was a path worth exploring

This month, we’ll introduce the R1 Shop, an online experience that gives invited preorder holders the opportunity to swap their current R1 configuration* for a new configuration with expected delivery in the next 6-8 weeks or sooner.

Once invited, you'll have access to the R1 Shop for one week, to give as many of you who are ready to make the shift the chance to do so.

Rivian will continue to build to order, however, there are often opportunities to more quickly receive your vehicle if you have flexibility in your configuration. The R1 Shop has been created to allow you to look at vehicles that are available due to last-minute order changes from other customers as well as our intentional use of batching for some of our more popular combinations. Of course, if you prefer to get exactly the configuration you preordered, this process won’t impact you.

This week, we’ll be updating delivery window estimates for some preorder holders. This first round will prioritize two groups of customers:

A 2022 window means purchase day is in sight! There’s a lot to coordinate, from vehicle trade-ins to quotes for insurance and financing. Your window will let you know when it’s time to start thinking through the details.

As we’ve continued to ramp production, we’ve seen some customers’ delivery windows move up while others push back. This includes much anticipated updates to many of our R1S preorder holders. For those who’d previously received an estimated window in 2022 but will now be later than that, we want you to have this update so that you can adjust your plans accordingly.

For all other preorder holders, we plan to share updated delivery window estimates on a rolling basis through the remainder of the year.
Everybody should have received that email, and there's a large thread discussing it already.

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/introducing-the-r1-shop-email-communication.5971

CUBldr97

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TESLA MS85 RIVIAN reservation holder
Chat today said all early R1S reservation holders will get an updated delivery window this week..

Count Orlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S/ 2024 INEOS Grenadier/ 1969 Ford / etc.
Occupation
retired

Taycanfrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
not everyone... several of us R1S folks with 2022 windows did NOT.
There's an issue with Rivian's email system that causes some people to not receive the emails. One way this happens is if you ever changed your email address, the system will sometimes send to your old email instead.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5

Everybody got that.... even people with 2nd half 2023 windows
Sponsored