Sponsored

Any "March-April" delivery people contacted?

kylealden

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Tesla Model Y, Zero DSR/X, '69 CJ5
Occupation
Product Management
Same boat. I was told last week I should be able to take delivery by the end of the month, but haven’t received the PBA as of today. I reached out to my Guide yesterday and was told he is trying to find my truck and will update me as soon as he can. I guess I’ll just wait a little bit longer.
I was totally prepared to wait until May until all the "one week from Guide to delivery" anecdotes started dropping.

Also hurts that my commute takes me right past the service center so I get to look at a shiny row of my exact configuration just sitting there homeless. I want to help! Let me help!
Sponsored

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Just got off the phone with my guide my truck is now in PDI with a Rivian tech. It's a part of the first three trucks to be delivered for Arizona and what he termed is a relatively small service center. He stated 8 does not unlock until a truck is gone through pdi, but I'm not sure if that's accurate or not given some of the info on the forums...

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Just got off the phone with my guide my truck is now in PDI with a Rivian tech. It's a part of the first three trucks to be delivered for Arizona and what he termed is a relatively small service center. He stated 8 does not unlock until a truck is gone through pdi, but I'm not sure if that's accurate or not given some of the info on the forums...
Have you asked if we can help with PDIs? ?

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

Reading all you guys getting delivery really has me wondering if I should switch to the BM I told my guide I will wait but man I want my truck...

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Reading all you guys getting delivery really has me wondering if I should switch to the BM I told my guide I will wait but man I want my truck...
Rivian R1T R1S Any "March-April" delivery people contacted? IMG_20220322_143503

Sponsored

cc84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2000 GMC Sierra
Depends on your age. If you're like me, one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel, switch......if younger, wait and get what you want. ?

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Depends on your age. If you're like me, one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel, switch......if younger, wait and get what you want. ?
Don't listen to him, @Blueassassin , he's already dead. Swiiitch!!!

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Some progress....this showed up today.....48A install......

Rivian R1T R1S Any "March-April" delivery people contacted? IMG_20220322_161057

Dreamwater

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Suburban Z71, 1977 CJ5, 2011 Infinity M37
Delivery scheduled for March 25!!

I live in Houston, truck is in Dallas. When the delivery schedule opened on Monday, I got lots of error messages about "no available delivery slots". Guessing this could be the difference in cities? I offered to pick up the truck in Dallas instead waiting on flatbed delivery. The guide said i could come and get it anytime. BUT instead of picking it up at the Service Center, I'm meeting them at a park.

Doublemfarms

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-250,GMC Yukon XL Denali
I got an email today saying my delivery for Wednesday had been canceled. I talked to my guide and she didn’t know why but after she did a fair amount of digging that there’s a form that needs to be signed by somebody in the gubment here in the great state of Louisiana. I have zero faith in the state gubment to do a dang thing.

Sponsored

Doublemfarms

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-250,GMC Yukon XL Denali
Delivery scheduled for March 25!!

I live in Houston, truck is in Dallas. When the delivery schedule opened on Monday, I got lots of error messages about "no available delivery slots". Guessing this could be the difference in cities? I offered to pick up the truck in Dallas instead waiting on flatbed delivery. The guide said i could come and get it anytime. BUT instead of picking it up at the Service Center, I'm meeting them at a park.
Mine is in Dallas with yours.

eggpaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, 2021 Acura TLX
Occupation
Business Owner
My guide said the charger will be shipped a few weeks after I get my truck. Guess I'll have to do a really slow 110v charge for a while.

raschnei

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mustang Mach E GT (Wife’s), Chevy Bolt, ETC.
Screenshot_20220321-112312_Rivian.jpg

She's here:
20220321_120425.jpg

Fill'n er up
20220321_124612.jpg

Arrived at 90% charge but topping off to take a long first drive tonight ? very excited.

I'm shocked and happily surprised Rivian made the March delivery timeframe. Really thought I'd be waiting still. Delivery was smooth and easy. I'll probably spend the rest of the day playing around and learning the truck.
I really like your charging station. Did you modify it yourself?

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
Please wait. that will minimize the amount of time those of us that ordered BM will have to wait. :D

nc10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, EV6 GT Line
Occupation
Engineer
My guide said the charger will be shipped a few weeks after I get my truck. Guess I'll have to do a really slow 110v charge for a while
Good luck. Hope its not too long. (Would appreciate a followup later if you can tell us how long it really takes to get. )

I emailed CS to try to get ahead of this, asking/explaining that I'd like to buy my charger early. The response is pasted below. Not helpful to me, except that I now know this is a question that CS can't/won't answer directly (if we can't buy early, just say so). I need to coordinate charger installation with the new wiring, getting a new submeter from the utility, an inspection, etc, and I'd hoped to do it in one operation, ahead of time, and lock in a lower ev charging rate.
  1. Your Guide will have more information on the timing of your Wall Charger delivery, and I’ve included this note of concern to your account.
Sponsored