Sponsored

2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* !

cdcsf

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB G500, MB Sprinter 4x4, Ford Bronco
looks like the 2023 I ordered is getting an additional $2700 incentive on top of the lower large pack charge. Was unexpected and welcome. Comparable price difference between 2023 and 2024 is about $200 a month now. Supposed to take delivery on the 8th.
So, the SC folks updated/reduced the pricing on the 2023 I ordered but the monthly lease payment is nowhere near what is being shown for a very comparably spec’d vehicle in the shop (and, yes I’m accounting for tax). The SC person escalated to the Finance Team and is awaiting a response. I think they’re missing an incentive or something.

Do you know how your $2700 incentive is listed on your deal? Before my pricing update, I had a “Model Year 2023 Lease Promotion” of “-$2500”. This was removed with the updated pricing.
Sponsored

JonBoyR1T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T
So, the SC folks updated/reduced the pricing on the 2023 I ordered but the monthly lease payment is nowhere near what is being shown for a very comparably spec’d vehicle in the shop (and, yes I’m accounting for tax). The SC person escalated to the Finance Team and is awaiting a response. I think they’re missing an incentive or something.

Do you know how your $2700 incentive is listed on your deal? Before my pricing update, I had a “Model Year 2023 Lease Promotion” of “-$2500”. This was removed with the updated pricing.
This is what my portal shows:
Rivian R1T R1S 2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* ! 1714565066322-ua

For this build, my payment would be just over $700 a month for 3 years and 10k miles. I live in NJ so no sales tax. A comparable 2024 would be about $200 more a month.

jayg

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023R1T
Clubs

This is what my portal shows:
1714565066322-ua.png

For this build, my payment would be just over $700 a month for 3 years and 10k miles. I live in NJ so no sales tax. A comparable 2024 would be about $200 more a month.
I ordered mine last Thursday, and only got 1,000 off I have 2023 quad motor at 79500 with 0 down and 683 a month

Rivian R1T R1S 2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* ! Screenshot_20240501_111209_Chrome

JonBoyR1T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T
I ordered mine last Thursday, and only got 1,000 off I have 2023 quad motor at 79500 with 0 down and 683 a month

Screenshot_20240501_111209_Chrome.jpg
Funny how your screenshot shows your residual. I still dont have those details. I am waiting on my guide to respond to my multiple emails asking for this info.

Sponsored

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T
I found a max pack performance dual motor lease for only $7 more than the max pack dual motor on a 36 month, 15,000 miles, zero down, and couldnt resist pulling the trigger. Anxious to see the official numbers and hope they hold up. Seems like an amazing deal.

Lifeinabox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3P, Rivian R1T Quad, Large Pack
First time posting. I reserved a 2023 Quad Large Pack on Sunday. Accepted trade-in offer on my Tesla. Buying process started out strong but has tailed off the past 24 hrs. I was supposed to pick up yesterday (Wednesday) but it was cancelled due to some last minute questions from Chase (inane - will you personally drive this vehicle?). Quickly answered yesterday but crickets since.

My payment estimate has changed 4 times during the process! First was payment estimator which I knew from discussions here would be lower. Placed deposit and accepted lease offer. Then after the questions from Chase received an updated offer that was higher. I refused to sign and asked my guide to explain the increase. Checked this morning and got the attached payment which is lower than first offer so I smashed the accept button lol.
Rivian R1T R1S 2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* ! IMG_0415 (1)

waveroamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 45e, Polestar 2, Mini Countryman
Clubs

First time posting. I reserved a 2023 Quad Large Pack on Sunday. Accepted trade-in offer on my Tesla. Buying process started out strong but has tailed off the past 24 hrs. I was supposed to pick up yesterday (Wednesday) but it was cancelled due to some last minute questions from Chase (inane - will you personally drive this vehicle?). Quickly answered yesterday but crickets since.

My payment estimate has changed 4 times during the process! First was payment estimator which I knew from discussions here would be lower. Placed deposit and accepted lease offer. Then after the questions from Chase received an updated offer that was higher. I refused to sign and asked my guide to explain the increase. Checked this morning and got the attached payment which is lower than first offer so I smashed the accept button lol.
IMG_0415 (1).jpg
Per Lease Hackr that's a MF of 0.00018 or 0.43%. Which is kind of amazing considering the economic climate, nicely done.

https://leasehackr.com/calculator?m...=true&bmw_demo_25=true&lease_result_mode=true

waveroamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 45e, Polestar 2, Mini Countryman
Clubs

Funny how your screenshot shows your residual. I still dont have those details. I am waiting on my guide to respond to my multiple emails asking for this info.
Pretty sure this is a new process. My previous interaction (about a month back) in attempting to Lease did not have residual either. Looks like they do now before you accept the offer.

Lifeinabox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Sponsored

betak

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E92 M3, R1T Quad, R2 reserved
Pretty sure this is a new process. My previous interaction (about a month back) in attempting to Lease did not have residual either. Looks like they do now before you accept the offer.
Interesting thing is once you accept the offer the residual is no where to be found! I was trying to recall mine to calc on leasehackr and just guessed based on what I thought mine was.

betak

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E92 M3, R1T Quad, R2 reserved

Were you able to get it worked out? Curious what discounts/freebies you were able to get, if you’re willing to share. SF here as well and picking mine up on Tuesday.

cdcsf

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB G500, MB Sprinter 4x4, Ford Bronco
Were you able to get it worked out? Curious what discounts/freebies you were able to get, if you’re willing to share. SF here as well and picking mine up on Tuesday.
Not yet. Still waiting on the Finance Team to get back. Supposedly, they are prioritizing other orders that delivering ahead of mine. I'm scheduled for pickup on Jun 1.

My guess is that they are missing a MY 2023 Lease Promotion from my current deal which is why the monthly isn't coming down as expected. If I don't get an update by midday Monday, I'm going to see if I can switch to a similar config as my current order that has a Max pack instead of Large which should keep me pretty close to my original monthly lease amount.....this assumes that the truck is still available.

moeman2323

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
This is killing me. I pulled the trigger on a 2023 R1T at the end of March thinking I was going to be getting the best deal cause it was end of quarter. Now I'm seeing I could have gotten the same R1T with a max instead of large battery and with a powered tonneau cover at $100 less a month. :crying:

Lifeinabox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 days and still no response on rescheduling my pick up smh.
Sponsored