Sponsored

2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* !

betak

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E92 M3, R1T Quad, R2 reserved
Definitely can't beat that rate! I originally considered a demo but leasing is a no-brainer.
Add another zero to the MF. Mine was at .000018 (0.04%). Total rent charge $41.92 for 36 months!
Sponsored

EV-CAL75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model-3
First time posting. I reserved a 2023 Quad Large Pack on Sunday. Accepted trade-in offer on my Tesla. Buying process started out strong but has tailed off the past 24 hrs. I was supposed to pick up yesterday (Wednesday) but it was cancelled due to some last minute questions from Chase (inane - will you personally drive this vehicle?). Quickly answered yesterday but crickets since.

My payment estimate has changed 4 times during the process! First was payment estimator which I knew from discussions here would be lower. Placed deposit and accepted lease offer. Then after the questions from Chase received an updated offer that was higher. I refused to sign and asked my guide to explain the increase. Checked this morning and got the attached payment which is lower than first offer so I smashed the accept button lol.
IMG_0415 (1).jpg
First time posting here and wondering if your M3P trade in was through Rivian? If so may i ask what they offered you? And the specifics of the car itself? Year , mileage etc. I am in a very similar situation so want to know more. Thanks in advance!

ATL_Canes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90; R1T LE (Delivered April 2022)
Not sure where else to throw this question about the lease - which entity is the lease actually with? State Farm needs it for insurance. Rivian Financial Services looks to just a trade name, and not a legal entity. So the lease is with Chase - but which Chase entity? Is it JP Morgan Chase Bank NA?

If anyone has the paperwork that can provide that, would be greatly appreciated. I'm in line to speak to customer service, but who knows how long that will be

betak

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Not sure where else to throw this question about the lease - which entity is the lease actually with? State Farm needs it for insurance. Rivian Financial Services looks to just a trade name, and not a legal entity. So the lease is with Chase - but which Chase entity? Is it JP Morgan Chase Bank NA?

If anyone has the paperwork that can provide that, would be greatly appreciated. I'm in line to speak to customer service, but who knows how long that will be
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. is listed in the docs.

Rivian R1T R1S 2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* ! IMG_0036

ATL_Canes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90; R1T LE (Delivered April 2022)

Sponsored

Austiopath

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Reservation Holder
I'm browsing the R1T store right now looking for registration in SoCal (LA), and sorting by lowest lease price. All the vehicle options (with lease payments starting in the high $500s) all assume a down payment (or trade-in) or $6,000 to $8,000. What am I missing here. Sounds like others are finding deals with similar monthly lease payments with little to no down payment other than the standard drive-off fees.

momo3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lucid Air, 718 Spyder
I'm browsing the R1T store right now looking for registration in SoCal (LA), and sorting by lowest lease price. All the vehicle options (with lease payments starting in the high $500s) all assume a down payment (or trade-in) or $6,000 to $8,000. What am I missing here. Sounds like others are finding deals with similar monthly lease payments with little to no down payment other than the standard drive-off fees.
Not sure where you're seeing that. The people with 0 down leases are in the 700s to 800s. It's still pretty good for a $90-$100k car, but yea... Look up a few posts, someone is at $740 with $3800 due at signing.

hobbyjogger71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW ID4
Some folks have the preorder reservation discount which is another $5k on 23 leases. That's the difference you may be seeing.

I've been digging and researching all week last week. They're great deals on money factor and lease terms, but it's still a good chunk of change overall.

Lifeinabox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3P, Rivian R1T Quad, Large Pack
I'm the guy who posted the $741/month (3 yr/12K) deal with no money down but with the $3800 closing costs. I'm also in SoCal. I think my quoted lease was $517/month but keep in mind that's without taxes/fees and less mileage.

As someone else stated, the better deals are with the preorder discount, which I don't have. The guy with $400/month also had $10k trade-in that is credited towards the lease so really is apples to oranges.

jwilthethrill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Placed an order for a R1T on 4/29/24 and filled out all the information asked for on my account. I have never been assigned a "guide" or they have not responded to my emails. I know they are probably dealing with other orders and what not but its been over a week and I have not received a single response.

How long did you guys wait before you got any information from Rivian?

Sponsored

EV-CAL75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model-3
What do you guys the ratio will be at the end of lease? 50/50 customers will buyout? or 25% or maybe just 10%? I guess the residual values hover around 45k-49K depending on your specific models. I personally don't mind purchasing it for that price after 3 years since i don't want to walk away with nothing and just spent nearly 30K to "rent".

Lifeinabox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3P, Rivian R1T Quad, Large Pack
Placed an order for a R1T on 4/29/24 and filled out all the information asked for on my account. I have never been assigned a "guide" or they have not responded to my emails. I know they are probably dealing with other orders and what not but its been over a week and I have not received a single response.

I'm in a similar boat. I reserved on 4/29 and was immediately assigned a guide who was responsive in the first 48 hrs but crickets since. I went ahead and signed paperwork and made payment on 5/2 despite the lack of response. 5/3 I waited two hours on Rivian chat only to be told they'll leave my guide (a new person) a message to call me back. Nothing. Currently on hold with Rivian CS going on one hour+. I simply want to pick up the car and it shouldn't be this hard.

cdcsf

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB G500, MB Sprinter 4x4, Ford Bronco

I'm also in the Bay Area. We don't have guides. But, the day after I ordered (I ordered Mon 4/22) I received a text message (on Tue 4/23) from the SSF SC who would be handling my order and delivery. I've been in contact with them almost every other day since I've been trying to get them to adjust the price on my order (lowered pricing on Large pack and free powered tonneau cover). They can't get it done right, so after watching several other alternative R1Ts, they supposedly will switch my VIN to another vehicle tomorrow when their lead is back in the office.

jwilthethrill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
How does this offer look?
This would be my first lease ever.

im in the SF Bay Area. (11% taxes)
3yr/10k
0 down
Also not shown is 3250 lease promotion

Rivian R1T R1S 2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* ! IMG_1651

Rivian R1T R1S 2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* ! IMG_1652

Last edited:

betak

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
How does this offer look?
This would be my first lease ever.

im in the SF Bay Area. (11% taxes)
3yr/10k
0 down
Also not shown is 3250 lease promotion
That’s not bad based on $93K. Did you calc your leasehackr score? For context, at the start of April I was pricing a red LE-Quad at $88.5K and payments were $851 before taxes. The same one dropped to ~$750 when the month end promo started.
Sponsored