Sponsored

2022.47.0 software update installed w/ SNOW MODE!

Sprout

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T FE FG 21 ORP
Occupation
RADIAC tech
A minor but appreciated update for me is being able to set “home” based on current location instead of entering an address. My house is far enough (1/4 mile) from what gps recognizes as the street address that the truck never recognized it was at “home” when in my garage until this update.
Yes, I can now set my work location! My work is not at an "address," and the nav won't route me there because of "restricted use" roads....
Sponsored

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
Updating now. Went on to unlock in the garage and saw there was an update available. For me I only ever see it from checking the app, never get a notification. Maybe if I waited longer without opening the app it would pop up with a notification.

EVRider

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Regional Director
I just got the update notice this morning at 2:30am. Recently had my R1T and we are so in love with it (12/6/22). I can't believe it! We are in the 13k as well.
Rivian R1T R1S 2022.47.0 software update installed w/ SNOW MODE! IMG_3778

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jason C

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Launch edition
More error messages popping up since I installed the update. Now it is telling me the regen is reduced due to high battery charge. Battery is at 73%. Sent the images and video to customer service. Asked if they can request a software rollback. They are telling me the engineers are investigating the issue now.
Rivian R1T R1S 2022.47.0 software update installed w/ SNOW MODE! 1DAC904B-025B-4A08-826A-076FA66C2CEB

W1SE

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Bronco, 2018 VW Atlas
Occupation
Branch manager
Clubs

More error messages popping up since I installed the update. Now it is telling me the regen is reduced due to high battery charge. Battery is at 73%. Sent the images and video to customer service. Asked if they can request a software rollback. They are telling me the engineers are investigating the issue now.
1DAC904B-025B-4A08-826A-076FA66C2CEB.jpeg
What is the temperature outside? It is a combo of both.

EVRider

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Regional Director
Still waiting…. Any Easter eggs?
I wish....lol but I didn't have to wait too long for the update. Rolling phases I suppose. My hubby says why rolling phases for the update when they only have roughly 14k of cars out there compared to Tesla. who knows.....

OP
OP
Jedimaster109

Jedimaster109

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T & 2021 Tesla Model Y
Experiencing regen issues after the update. While in all purpose mode with battery at 66% state of charge I’m getting numerous regen reduced alerts on my vehicle. Sorry for the poor video.
This is why we roll out updates. I will say this version seems less buggy than the last. Almost every time I put into park last update the park break warning would flash for a second, thought my truck was on a severe incline.

On my wife’s Tesla model y regen was only reduced in the 90%+ area basically. And cold…

Sponsored

SSteveEV

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, etc
Clubs

My truck, in the same service center, did get it but my loaner (also on 21s with MFG plates) has not.
My truck, in the MI service center, did get it, but my loaner Nissan Kicks has not and still has 122HP FWD (but also Android Auto/Carplay, voice to text, and an aux port so...)

ColoradoAdventure

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer & Educator
Update just pushed vin 7,000
FYI: if you got to the update tab in the settings menu it will show it downloading and preparing well before it alerts you (couple hours) that it’s ready to initiate the update!

dordav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
I kicked off my update last night, then today when I went to drive the truck the entertainment system was really, really slow. Cameras would not work at all. Drove fine. Reset entertainment and that appears to have fixed it.

Brewbud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 20 Cummins, 05 Jeep LJR, 22 Range Rover Sport
I noticed mine started giving me the reduced regen due to high charge up above 70% a few weeks ago.

The J-Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2020 BMW X5 M50
Just did the update. No Christmas mode or easter eggs. Super lame Rivian. Just turn on the RGB interior lights at the very least and let us do what we want. There is no good reason to have RGB deactivated unless they plan to sell it later, which would be a terrible mistake.
Sponsored