Sponsored

psklenar

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Bumble Bee, my R1T, is downloading update 2022.43.2 as I type this. I can't find any info as to what's different from the .0 and the .2 versions. Guess I'll find out tomorrow morning when I go out to the garage.

pat----

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

Bumble Bee, my R1T, is downloading update 2022.43.2 as I type this. I can't find any info as to what's different from the .0 and the .2 versions. Guess I'll find out tomorrow morning when I go out to the garage.

pat----
.0 releases are for testing purposes, typically on employee vehicles (beta testers).

.1, .2, etc are production releases.

Sponsored

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
Just coal here. Nothing.

momo3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lucid Air, 718 Spyder
43.2 just hit my car as well! Roomy entry and exit! Let’s go! One by one, rivian is knocking items off my list of pet peeves!

AltaTruck

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda RX8, R1T, Alta EXR (road) , Alta EXR (woods)
Occupation
Retired Science teacher
Posted in another thread that I got it last night. Vin 31xx.

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC70; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager
43.2 just hit my car as well! Roomy entry and exit! Let’s go! One by one, rivian is knocking items off my list of pet peeves!
Curious about your pet peeves. Are they smelly and what the heck do you feed them?

Sponsored

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adv, 2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge
Occupation
Consultant
Does anybody actually use this entry/exit feature? Personally I can't see how there's any adjustment to my seat and wheel that would make ingress/egress any better or easier. My Tesla had the feature, too, and it was also useless there. Maybe my size is the issue? (I'm 6'5")

Inkedsphynx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 LE R1T, '21 CB500FA, '21 CMX1100A
Got my update last night but haven't had a chance to drive yet (weather here has been gross, mix of snow and freezing rain, so even tho I know my R1T would get down and up my hill no problem, I really don't feel like going out in this crap so some other bad driver can hit me lol).

I'll be 100% happy if this fixes the issue with the media control on the left steering wheel buttons. Really irritating when those intermittently quit working since I have to reach nearly over to the passenger seat to change the track otherwise.

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
Got my update last night but haven't had a chance to drive yet (weather here has been gross, mix of snow and freezing rain, so even tho I know my R1T would get down and up my hill no problem, I really don't feel like going out in this crap so some other bad driver can hit me lol).

I'll be 100% happy if this fixes the issue with the media control on the left steering wheel buttons. Really irritating when those intermittently quit working since I have to reach nearly over to the passenger seat to change the track otherwise.
Same here in the Seattle area.

md11phlyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T White/Quad/Adv 22s, Cessna 310Q
We really need the ability to break out climate temps front to rear. Kids on the back are cold, put them on 74. Mama in front pax seat is hot, put her on 68.

Right now it’s just left temp and right temp for both front and rear. I’ve been managing this by turning vents on and off but that’s kinda hokey. Why have rear climate temps if they can’t be different from the front?

BoltEVowner

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
West Georgia, dangerously close to Alabama
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt EUV, Chevy Volt, RAV4, Winnebago, R1T
Occupation
retired physician
Does anybody actually use this entry/exit feature? Personally I can't see how there's any adjustment to my seat and wheel that would make ingress/egress any better or easier. My Tesla had the feature, too, and it was also useless there. Maybe my size is the issue? (I'm 6'5")
Entry/exit adjustment feature would be great IF it worked for the passenger seat. My wife likes sitting up high and forgets to lower the seat when exiting, so has a difficult time entering subsequently. The kneel feature isn't helpful as we usually ride around town in conserve mode and lowest vehicle height anyway. Would be really helpful if this feature would help on HER side of the vehicle.
Sponsored