Sponsored

39.1 OTA bugs (compressor, audio controls, etc.)

tosehee

First Name
Se Hee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I have no clue why I still don't have 22.39.3 yet... My compressor isn't working as per usual, but I haven't gotten an update yet..

I guess they are working on other patch release...
Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
I have no clue why I still don't have 22.39.3 yet... My compressor isn't working as per usual, but I haven't gotten an update yet..

I guess they are working on other patch release...
Did you put in a ticket? May be worth a call either way...

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

This has been happening to me since day one (March 8th, 2022)
Same. I've had this happen multiple times since I took delivery. It's very annoying because it will reconnect several times.

rivianUGA

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yukon
My compressor still isn't work, after the update. My guide said put in a ticket with customer service. I did that and have gotten no reply at all. Been like 5 days with no response at this point.

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
So my compressor is still off. Still did not get 39.3. The ticket is submitted.

I think there is another bug after 39.1. I noticed that one day when I was watching youtube or listening to music using AirPods. At some point, the audio just disappeared but the video/music was still playing. After checking which device is in use it appears to be the Rivian Camp Speaker.

I went down to the garage and yeah, the car is locked and is asleep, but inside the camp, the speaker was playing what is on my phone...

I unlocked the car and turned off the speaker. But it happened 20 minutes later. As of now, I have 3 or 4 occurrences of it...

Another day I was in the garage next to the car, my phone was away with a closed Rivian App, and turned off Bluetooth. And inside the car speaker is turned on by playing its launching sound...
The Camp Speaker has been a pain since I took delivery in May. The bluetooth gadgetry does not always disconnect or shut off once it is stowed. It happens.

Sponsored

OP
OP

DJG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Various
Well, 22.39.3 fixed my compressor and broke my wheel audio controls. I can scroll volume up and down, but not skip tracks or pause.

@DJG any luck with this?
It fixed mine. You can try a soft reset and it may correct it.

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

It fixed mine. You can try a soft reset and it may correct it.
Got it working again! Took the soft reset, as well as cycling in, out, and around the media page a couple times. The pause button kept switching the infotainment to other pages.

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
Did you put in a ticket? May be worth a call either way...
I am in same boat. I did put in ticket and they called and said it is a known issue and removed the ticket.

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
Does the long delay to get spotify back after a sleep cycle, get better with .3? I am stuck at moment with .1 and ever since, it takes my truck a long time to get back playlists, etc... used to be immediate.

OP
OP

DJG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Various
Does the long delay to get spotify back after a sleep cycle, get better with .3? I am stuck at moment with .1 and ever since, it takes my truck a long time to get back playlists, etc... used to be immediate.
I think that is one side effect of the efforts they've been making on vampire drain. The truck goes into much deeper sleep states now, so everything takes longer to wake back up. So, that's the tradeoff and it's permanent.

Sponsored

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
I think that is one side effect of the efforts they've been making on vampire drain. The truck goes into much deeper sleep states now, so everything takes longer to wake back up. So, that's the tradeoff and it's permanent.
Darn...it pulls radio up immediately, but Spotify sits in a state waiting for server communication it seems...for a really long time. I guess first world problems...I can deal with it.

OP
OP

DJG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Various
Darn...it pulls radio up immediately, but Spotify sits in a state waiting for server communication it seems...for a really long time. I guess first world problems...I can deal with it.
Yeah, I mean to quantify it, mine is probably five seconds after going to the Spotify screen after a long sit/sleep? If yours is significantly more than that then perhaps there is bug to be worked out. But I have lag going to other screens too after waking up, that have no server connection (Camping, Vehicle, Drive modes). Once you get them all up, you can switch around quickly, but they all need a few seconds to boot up the first time you go to them (because they are all actually independent "apps" on the system that are being reopened).

Scoiatael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Looks like I've joined the broken air compressor party. Was going to pump up my tires today and noticed it was off and not functional.

OP
OP

DJG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Various
Looks like I've joined the broken air compressor party. Was going to pump up my tires today and noticed it was off and not functional.
For what it's worth for everyone, the .3 update fixed mine, but I then had one time shortly after when I noticed it was off again while showing someone the truck. I checked later and it was back again.

TxBeachRivian

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura
Clubs

Anyone notice different AC charging behavior. I used to have a fair amount of fan noise and other noise when I kicked off charging. Some rev up sounds even. Now mine is eerily quiet. And unfortunately, my breaker has tripped twice.

I am on 39.1 and getting 39.3 pushed as a response to my ticket asking about the charging.
Sponsored