Water under dash, around rearview mirror

Lysdexic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tundra
Yep, that’s definitely a question preorder holders should be asking themselves. Things are getting real.

My answer is still yes, but that could change as we learn more.
My answer is still yes as well but I now realize that the R1T can not be my primary vehicle. I was hoping to get rid of my Rubicon and old Tundra for the Rivian. I understand I have to keep one of them.
Sponsored

EarlyAdptr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sequoia
Occupation
Consultant
Ooo. This is pro tip. I may TP my own truck today.🤣 Thank you!
You bet. As an additional note - works GREAT when working behind appliances. Stick a long length of TP under the appliance before putting it back in the cubby - with a little TP dangling out the front. If there's a leak after the repair, the front of the TP will show it pretty quickly :)

OP
OP
Nermal

Nermal

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 Miata, 2017 Tacoma TRD Off Road, 2018 Q5
My answer is still yes as well but I now realize that the R1T can not be my primary vehicle. I was hoping to get rid of my Rubicon and old Tundra for the Rivian. I understand I have to keep one of them.
If you've got the room and means, can't hurt to keep a "plan B" around anywho, especially if its ICE and your other primary is EV too like your sig indicates. I think you'll get pretty confident with the R1T quickly, though. The Rubicon may be the most redundant ride in your R1T equipped stable but it might make sense to keep the Tundra around just for something to do any messy hauling you'd rather not do in your new R1T.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC70; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager

Sponsored

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC70; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager

Lysdexic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tundra
If you've got the room and means, can't hurt to keep a "plan B" around anywho, especially if its ICE and your other primary is EV too like your sig indicates. I think you'll get pretty confident with the R1T quickly, though. The Rubicon may be the most redundant ride in your R1T equipped stable but it might make sense to keep the Tundra around just for something to do any messy hauling you'd rather not do in your new R1T.
I agree with your train of thought. I plan to trade the Rubi in to diminish to the sales tax. Problem is that I really don’t have the room. I’ve got two driving age kids. My suburban driveway is like a never ending game of Tetris.
Sponsored