Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Attorney
Clubs

Thanks for posting. I just played around with the map in the app. Unfortunately in Northern New England, for whatever reason it excludes most of the superchargers that I have tended to rely on as a ten year Tesla owner: eg Hooksett, Lincoln, and West Lebanon in NH, Berlin VT, and Queensbury and Plattsburgh in NY. The ones open will be helpful as backup locations but not primary. I hope Tesla will add more existing superchargers to the list over time, as well as build out more v4 superchargers that are accessible.
Don’t forget that you have to go into the app or on the screen and uncheck hide chargers that need an adapter. Once you toggle that switch, they’ll show up.
Sponsored

PeterSK

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 FG/FE R1S, 2020 Model Y
Occupation
Retired / board director
Clubs

Don’t forget that you have to go into the app or on the screen and uncheck hide chargers that need an adapter. Once you toggle that switch, they’ll show up.
The compatible ones did, the problem is that most of the best-positioned Superchargers in New England are still v2 chargers, unfortunately. But I learned there’s a RAN soon to open in Lebanon/West Lebanon NH.

RandomMcRandomFace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90, R1S
The compatible ones did, the problem is that most of the best-positioned Superchargers in New England are still v2 chargers, unfortunately. But I learned there’s a RAN soon to open in Lebanon/West Lebanon NH.
The Lebanon Supercharger is half v2 and half v3 (At least the new ones are 250kW). I am not sure if it’s the “mix” that prevents them from working. I’ve been waiting for the RAN, but its been stuck on transformers for a while. Eagerly awaiting it!

DeafPug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
The Lebanon Supercharger is half v2 and half v3 (At least the new ones are 250kW). I am not sure if it’s the “mix” that prevents them from working. I’ve been waiting for the RAN, but its been stuck on transformers for a while. Eagerly awaiting it!
In general, Tesla hasn’t opened up any of the sites that have a mix of v2 & v3 stations. I drive a Model 3 currently (R2 reservation), so not paying very close attention to it, but I haven’t seen a v2/v3 mixed site yet that was opened up. I assume Tesla is doing this to avoid confusion on where you can charge at a site..

Chris TX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model S, Volt
Clubs

Lots of A2Z/Lectron NACS/Supercharger adapters going to be appearing on Ebay and FB Marketplace, soon.

Sponsored

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
People are going to be getting their free/supported Tesla/Ford/Rivian etc. adapter and dumping the third party ones, to get some money back.
I’ll just keep my A2Z as a backup once I get the one from Rivian, not worth the time/effort to sell it for me.

ashnazg

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Leaf, Zero SR, Energica Experia, Honda NM4
Occupation
Software Developer
Fulfillment estimate on the A2Z right now is nearly 1 month... guess I'll wait.

Jimbydude

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2018 Tesla Model 3, 2016 Honda Civic
People are going to be getting their free/supported Tesla/Ford/Rivian etc. adapter and dumping the third party ones, to get some money back.
That scenario is likely months away and chances of me getting the Rivian one before my trip in July is low.

This will then become my backup.

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Yes, not sure why - the Baker units were just recently added and they allow access to Death Valley so It'd be nice to use them.
The EA station in Baker is Very reliable.... that was difficult to type

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I'm not a businessman.... I'm a business......MAN!!!!