Tesla Fans

Gshenderson

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla S 85D, 2019 4Runner TRD Offroad, R1T
There is only one way to put toilet paper on the holder. Anyone that does it wrong is a heretic and should be burned at the stake.
So the real test is if you’re in someone else’s home and it’s on backwards, do you fix it? ?
Sponsored

Mjhirsch78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey became an R1T: MAGIC!
Occupation
Teacher
I am a Tesla owner, a Rivian pre-order holder, and I contribute to a Rivian-specific YT channel. Does outweigh being a Tesla owner? Can we still be friends???
For the low low price of a yellow shirt in the next episode ?

jjwolf120

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
TPA
So the real test is if you’re in someone else’s home and it’s on backwards, do you fix it?
No, I burn them at the stake.

Actually, I just grumble to myself that they don't know how to put toilet paper on the dispenser correctly.

Sponsored

U100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
If it is at my mother-in-law's..... absolutely!
When I’m at my mother-in-law’s I use the hand-crocheted doilies on the top of the toilet tank.

EVSport7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid, Kia Sorento Hybrid
Unfortunately, this is common on basically all "news" outlets for EVs and forums. You will see the same usernames pop up on InsideEVs, Elektrek, etc. and they just regurgitate the same thing over and over again. Just have to skim over everything and move on at this point otherwise it gets too annoying to read like you said.

Gshenderson

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla S 85D, 2019 4Runner TRD Offroad, R1T
I am a Tesla owner, a Rivian pre-order holder, and I contribute to a Rivian-specific YT channel. Does outweigh being a Tesla owner? Can we still be friends???
Can I get an autograph? On Chilewich please.

Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
To be honest, the people that seem to fall into this category in here are significantly less obnoxious than the ones that argue with me on Twitter. A chunk of Tesla Twitter will literally deny that there is any EV worth considering other than a Tesla.

There are also a lot of Tesla fans and drivers who are quite rationale and interested in other EVs and are willing to learn about the non-tesla EV world.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla XLR+2019, Lexus, Landcruiser, R1T
Occupation
EE Retired
If someone asks here how Rivian is going to do something I can't answer that because I have never seen, let alone driven, a Rivian. But I have driven Teslas and so will often answer with words to the effect that I don't know how Rivian will do it but this is how Telsa does it and I expect that Rivian will do it in the same or a similar way. Perhaps this might be construed as promoting Tesla but that's not what's intended. I am a Tesla fanboy for sure but I expect to become a Rivian fanboy too.

Mjhirsch78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey became an R1T: MAGIC!
Occupation
Teacher
If someone asks here how Rivian is going to do something I can't answer that because I have never seen, let alone driven, a Rivian. But I have driven Teslas and so will often answer with words to the effect that I don't know how Rivian will do it but this is how Telsa does it and I expect that Rivian will do it in the same or a similar way. Perhaps this might be construed as promoting Tesla but that's not what's intended. I am a Tesla fanboy for sure but I expect to become a Rivian fanboy too.
And all your answers are based on a heck of a lot of data, experience, and analysis rather than emotion.