Sponsored

StowNCharge by Adventure High Tech - Out Now!

Mahawkma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
I’ll just throw my 2 cents in: Easy install, works as advertised, great product. This is what Rivian should have done. Anyway, liked it so much talked by brother into joining the waiting list.
Sponsored

HBDave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S x2 (quad and dual motor performance)
I joined the waiting list but I need two of them. it wouldn't let me chose a quantity. Do I just wait for my ability to order and then select two?

Mathme

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T: El Cap, OC, 20AT, Off road package
Occupation
High Tech
Great product! I've been using mine since July-ish and this is the solution Rivian should have com out with. Instal takes 10-15 minutes and it looks OEM. With two iPhone Pro Max's on the pad with one of them streaming music, it's not the fastest charger, but that really doesn't matter when on a road trip.

I highly recommend.

OP
OP
Mcdubjr

Mcdubjr

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventurehightech.com
Vehicles
Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Software Guy
Clubs

I joined the waiting list but I need two of them. it wouldn't let me chose a quantity. Do I just wait for my ability to order and then select two?
Yes, I let people order two when their name comes up.

Zinamros

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Civic
Got mine the other day and installed it today. Took longer to watch the install video than to actually do the install. Super easy. I’m using apple chargers and the phone snaps into place now with a solid magnetic hold! Love it!

Sponsored

mkg3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Unagi, Radio Flyer and Kette Car
Clubs

Thanks Adventure High Tech. What's next?

1698696500592.png

1698696526690.png

1698696557732.png

1698696468395.png
I've had mine now for 6 weeks or so installed and it is absolutely fabulous.

The phones stay in place, and the small compartment is super useful for things we carry but don't use all the time (toll transponder, emery board and a very small Swiss Army knife)

If there is a such a thing as an interior aftermarket accessory of the year, this should be it!.

EarlyAdptr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sequoia
Occupation
Consultant
I've also had mine installed for about 4 months. They work GREAT. Phone stays in place and charges fast (I have the apple pucks). Install was easy too.

Feuros

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Focus RS, Subaru Forester
Occupation
IT
Interested, but it seems like the waiting list is about 3 months? Any chance you'll be increasing production?

Firewired

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
EL Cap R1T, Model 3,
Interested, but it seems like the waiting list is about 3 months? Any chance you'll be increasing production?

Mind you I have no stake in this. I have had my R1T and tried multiple other solutions. To me this is hands down the best one if you use MagSafe. It appears OEM, I love not giving up any of the USB ports, as well as the small drawer for sunglasses. I am in a loaner R1T right now and really miss it. Just my .02.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mcdubjr

Mcdubjr

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventurehightech.com
Vehicles
Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Software Guy
Clubs

Probably much less than that. We were tracking closer to a month out.

However, Feb has been a tough month production wise. Equipment failures, small console changes by Rivian, and now some supply issues have added up to about half of Jan production and the people at the top of the list have been waiting for 2 months. Just the supply issue remains but should fixed within a week.

That being said, I'm optimistic I'll be able to increase output, I've been able to make some small changes that should pay off in production time.

Also, remember there is no cost to joining the wait list, meaning that all will not actually purchase - especially when production has been slow this month.

Last edited:

Feuros

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Focus RS, Subaru Forester
Occupation
IT
Oh, I joined the wait list already. Your product, to me, looks to be the best option currently available. Just hoping to get it sooner!

harkco

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE / 2018 Lexus GX
Probably much less than that. We were tracking closer to a month out.

However, Feb has been a tough month production wise. Equipment failures, small console changes by Rivian, and now some supply issues have added up to about half of Jan production and the people at the top of the list have been waiting for 2 months. Just the supply issue remains but should fixed within a week.

That being said, I'm optimistic I'll be able to increase output, I've been able to make some small changes that should pay off in production time.

Also, remember there is no cost to joining the wait list, meaning that all will not actually purchase - especially when production has been slow this month.
Just curious... what console changes have you noticed from Rivian?

OP
OP
Mcdubjr

Mcdubjr

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventurehightech.com
Vehicles
Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Software Guy
Clubs

Just curious... what console changes have you noticed from Rivian?
The wood trim edge is just slightly different, probably a new supplier for Rivian.
Sponsored