Sponsored

Ecupip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Audi, and 2 Jeeps
I ordered some this week. I prefer the OEM look instead of the aftermarket blades. I've had great luck with mine, they work very well, but I treat my glass.

UnsungZero_OldTimeAdMan

First Name
Barnum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 GW Quad-Large R1T "Ghost"
Occupation
Advertising Circus
The ones that came on my truck are without a doubt the worst wipers Iā€™ve ever had on a vehicle. Iā€™d never buy OEM ones to replace these. Iā€™d rather use two sticks
If you don't take care of wipers, any wipers, they will perform as you describe. Maybe learn how to take are of them.

JoulesVerne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T LE, 2022 Ioniq 5 SEL
Same. Replaced mine with Bosch Icons and the improvement was massive. Best $33 upgrade ever.
Can you share the sizes you bought? I just got Bosch Icons for my Ioniq 5 and the Rivian is next. Thanks!

Sponsored

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Can you share the sizes you bought? I just got Bosch Icons for my Ioniq 5 and the Rivian is next. Thanks!
Hereā€™s what I got. Looks like theyā€™ve raised the price since I got them. Still cheaper than OEM.

BOSCH 24A18A ICON Beam Wiper Blades - Driver and Passenger Side - Set of 2 Blades ( 24A & 18A) https://a.co/d/iZ9KpYM

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Wiper blades but no wiper fluid yet?

C.R. Rivian

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Niro EV...R1T Launch Edition
Occupation
retired
Hereā€™s what I got. Looks like theyā€™ve raised the price since I got them. Still cheaper than OEM.

BOSCH 24A18A ICON Beam Wiper Blades - Driver and Passenger Side - Set of 2 Blades ( 24A & 18A) https://a.co/d/iZ9KpYM
Amazon says that they have some that fit...not familiar with the brands so will probably stick OEM or Bosch.

C.R. Rivian

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Niro EV...R1T Launch Edition
Occupation
retired

Do the Bosch actually fit? This is what I see on Amazon:

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian now selling wiper blades 1706428499146

CrazyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura TL MT SH-AWD, CBR 600RR ABS, R1T
The ones that came on my truck are without a doubt the worst wipers Iā€™ve ever had on a vehicle. Iā€™d never buy OEM ones to replace these. Iā€™d rather use two sticks
I agree, not the best ones, but we're ok for an year. However this car stays in the garage almost the whole day. We have Mazda that used to be outside 24x7 and they were streak free for 3 years. I changed them, because they were too old, and they were still great. If I can find out who makes them for Mazda, it would be perfect.

Sponsored

lefkonj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A7/Q3 R1S ordered
Clubs

Funny to see this today in the gear shop. I was thinking after 12k miles about when they need replacing and how would I get them. Been happy so far with them.

Tonicart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Competitive price for beam style blades. You can easily spend up to $50/ea.

Plus Rivian includes free shipping!
I don't know if the newer OEM wipers are beams, but mine were just regular metal ones with a plastic cover.

Replaced them with PIAA silicones.

Now, can we get the cabin air filters in the shop?

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Do the Bosch actually fit? This is what I see on Amazon:

1706428499146.png
Yes, they fit perfectly. I donā€™t think Amazon has their carfit technology exactly sorted. Our vehicles are standard 18 and 24 inch blade with hook connectors.

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
I don't know if the newer OEM wipers are beams, but mine were just regular metal ones with a plastic cover.

Replaced them with PIAA silicones.

Now, can we get the cabin air filters in the shop?
Absolutely šŸ˜‰

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian now selling wiper blades Screenshot_20240128_101139_Chrome

runwithscissors

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC90, MDX, R1S

Sweet, S&S that for $45. Bosch Icons are by far the best that I've ever used on all of my vehicles. Thanks!
Sponsored