First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Retired
I would like the interior ambient light matches my car's body color.
Sponsored

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
I would like to see it all tie or at least be able to be tied back to vehicle settings, such as Sport, Conserve, Etc...

So background color theme on displays....led in doors....

Sport.....red and show some sporty stuff in the instruments. Like torque vectoring....battery and motor temps...q force meter...Stuff that would be useful to know if driving aggressively on a track for example.

Conserve....green and show green people type stuff whatever that is...like miles/kwh...show some windmills and solar panal arrays....

Etc...

WorldComposting

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.worldcomposting.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Subaru Ascent
Occupation
Project Manager
Clubs

I would like to see it all tie or at least be able to be tied back to vehicle settings, such as Sport, Conserve, Etc...

Sport.....red and show some sporty stuff in the instruments. Like torque vectoring....battery and motor temps...q force meter...Stuff that would be useful to know if driving aggressively on a track for example.

Conserve....green and show green people type stuff whatever that is...like miles/kwh...show some windmills and solar panal arrays....

Etc...
My wife's Hyundai Sonata changes the colors based on the mode you are in and I really like the idea of the Rivian doing it although they have a lot more modes.

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
My wife's Hyundai Sonata changes the colors based on the mode you are in and I really like the idea of the Rivian doing it although they have a lot more modes.
I agree...would have to pair it down to maybe a few....like conserve and sport. Rest could be more standard fair...

Sponsored

jpadz41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, 20 Outback
Occupation
SaaS support
my 2014 lexus ct200h did this with it's sport and eco modes. granted, there wasn't nearly as much ambient lighting and it was just the gauges in the dash, but it still felt cool.

i'd love to see something similar in the R1-preset lighting settings that correspond to drive mode-along with completely customizable options as well.

Etc...