Hubert
Reaction score
First Name
Hubert
Vehicles
Tesla X. Toyota Land Cruiser.
Occupation
Retired
Don't make me throw a Nascar party to celebrate the arrival of my Rivian.
To anyone living in Austin, If I were there, I would be driving once a week to see the Cybertruck and Semi factory going up, taking pictures, and yes do it while still celebrating NASCAR. A NASCAR race without the “roar” would be a silent movie! Got to have ICE cars in perpetuity. Merry Christmas.

Gshenderson

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicles
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Offroad Premium, Pre-order Bollinger B1, Pre-order Rivian R1T
To anyone living in Austin, If I were there, I would be driving once a week to see the Cybertruck and Semi factory going up, taking pictures, and yes do it while still celebrating NASCAR. A NASCAR race without the “roar” would be a silent movie! Got to have ICE cars in perpetuity. Merry Christmas.
Elon Musk was a keynote speaker at a Governor’s event I was at several years ago. He was asked by one of the Governors if he thought ICE vehicles would still be around in 20 years. His response was classic: “Well, we still have horses don’t we. So, yes, ICE vehicles will still be around. They just won’t be a primary source of transportation.”

Gshenderson

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicles
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Offroad Premium, Pre-order Bollinger B1, Pre-order Rivian R1T
Don't make me throw a Nascar party to celebrate the arrival of my Rivian.
If Rivian wants to market to Joe Redneck, they need to get the R1T as a pace car and show how it can hold it’s own against souped up NASCAR vehicles!

Whmorken

First Name
Hubert
Reaction score
First Name
Hubert
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Elon Musk was a keynote speaker at a Governor’s event I was at several years ago. He was asked by one of the Governors if he thought ICE vehicles would still be around in 20 years. His response was classic: “Well, we still have horses don’t we. So, yes, ICE vehicles will still be around. They just won’t be a primary source of transportation.”
Musk right on — and greetings from a former 21 year resident of Park City.

Whmorken

First Name
Hubert
Reaction score
First Name
Hubert
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
If Rivian wants to market to Joe Redneck, they need to get the R1T as a pace car and show how it can hold it’s own against souped up NASCAR vehicles!
This is a beautiful idea, and have a special E powered “8 cylinder roar” from hidden speakers in the bed of the R1T to turn on and off, up and down. Blow the roof off. 😀

Advertisement

Advertisement